Non Political Things That Make You Go Hmmm.. *reborn* (Part 5)

I will take two pleez

1 Like

You got the proper tokens? Everything cumz with a price… :joy:

1 Like

I do but they are sticky.

2 Likes

Forth base- discussing you bowel movements over Mornin coffee

2 Likes

5 Likes

I just listened to a podcast where Kevin Smith made up an alternate ending for I Dream Of Jeannie that would be amazing. I’m not familiar enough with the show to remember the character names but basically Jeannie and the Major’s neighbor/buddy that’s always around are secretly in love with each other but can’t act on it because she technically belongs to the Major. So the major starts thinking since they’re married now and all that he should release Jeannie from her genie bonds.

So he’s drinking one night and he asks Jeannie to show him what the future would look like if he released her. She gets really serious and begs him not to make her show him but he insists. Within 5 minutes of releasing her the vision shows her and the buddy uniting over the decapitated body of the Major and then goes on to be a hellscape where Jeannie is just slaughtering humankind for imprisoning her in the lamp. The major terrified at this orders her back into the lamp and encases it in concrete before dropping her in the Mariana Trench.

They spend like an hour on it so it goes into way more detail and is friggin hilarious. The episode was called I Scream Of Jeannie :laughing:

6 Likes

Home run??? xwi2Y3G

1 Like

All I ever get is a foul ball………

2 Likes

1 Like

5 Likes

3 Likes

7 Likes

6 Likes

EXACTLY!!! Funny–when they first started baling that way around here, my kids were little-- and I told them they were shredded wheat for cows!

3 Likes

haking cat

6 Likes

I talk about bowel movements because of coffee, not over it :innocent:

If you’re real hard-core you mix it with grape nuts or raisin bran and heat it up. That’s old school

3 Likes

Well, I tihnk this is jtus aobut as graet as ti gest. Ceratilny no prolbmes raednig it! WFT?! :joy:

3 Likes

4 Likes

5 Likes

13 Likes