Non Political Things That Make You Go Hmmm.. *reborn* (Part 5)

3 Likes

6 Likes

5 Likes

8 Likes

1 Like

5 Likes

3 Likes

CROCODILE TOUR GUIDE -

3 Likes

What is a “Zombie Fire?” This Concerning Weather Phenomenon is on the Rise (msn.com)

1 Like

If lawn darts in the '70s meant we didn’t give a shit, I can’t imagine what “we” would have thought of a game my friends and I used to play in the late '50s. Lawn darts! HA!

I grew up in Los Angeles, and we’d each cut a square of regular, corrugated cardboard about a foot square. Two of us would stand on front lawns with a house between us, about 45 feet apart, and throw a regular dart board dart back and forth. We were, of course, holding the cardboard squares! None of us ever missed “catching” the dart, and none of us was seriously hurt. Worst thing that happened was I got a dart all the way through my thumb (I don’t remember which one) right up against the nail. It hurt, but I was maybe 10 years old and had gotten hurt before so I didn’t tell anyone, but all my friends knew about it. That incident did, however, end our game permanently.

Buncha little pussies.

6 Likes

4 Likes

3 Likes

20230723_125439

5 Likes

4 Likes

8 Likes

3 Likes

i recall we used to play army with bb guns. it was all fun and games until a buddy got out the .22 blanks and started shooting at us. then another buddy went and got his pump up pellet gun and we had to quit when i got a blank that shot a hole in my hat when i thought i had my head down far enough. those little one pump bb guns didn’t hurt much at all, but the pump up one could kill you if it hit the wrong place. i’m not gonna have the debate around the .22 blanks…

6 Likes

12 Likes

9 Likes

4 Likes