Non Political Things That Make You Go Hmmm.. *reborn* (Part 8)

You seem to harbor a LOT of resentment toward the poor…??? You post a lot of these ‘‘people don’t wanna work-- we work to pay for their food stamps’’ stuff-- which IS political and inflammatory, since you KNOW a lot of folks here at OG probably fit the category you are creating for them…just saying…maybe consider the mixed audience. :thinking: :green_heart:

6 Likes

Love them–I look for them at thrift shops!

1 Like

I like that @Prince has presented images, and never interjects text. It’s an image, but you’re being louder…

Just a thought. I love you both. :v:

6 Likes

Thanks for this-- perfect timing! :+1: :green_heart:

1 Like

Our Son saw this-- said 'Fix it–give it a jetpack!

2 Likes

People do not post things they themselves do not think/feel/believe… and I did not report it, or get rude,etc…just making a valid point.

3 Likes

I disagree. But I also get where you’re coming from! And I agree with the politeness, you’ve always seemed very nice to me :slightly_smiling_face:

4 Likes

I try…but like everyone, I have my ‘‘they won’t even know where to look for the body’’ moments…ya know!? LOL!

3 Likes

2 Likes

2 Likes

5 Likes

HA! I remember when that design was first introduced in the 1960s.

Plastic food containers were first introduced in 1955. The first ones were opaque off-white with straight sides and the same style snap-on lids as that pitcher.

Fuck. All that happened in my lifetime. I may have Pilates later this morning, but that shit makes me feel old. HA!

3 Likes

3 Likes

3 Likes

They don’t actually do this right?

3 Likes

I don’t eat fast food, but it is my understanding that they do, in fact, do just that.

Anybody who eats fast food care to give us a reality check? Thank you!

2 Likes

The worst that I have personally experienced is when the subway stopped working and Uber tripled in price at the station in question.

2 Likes

They were talking about doing it with their new digital sign boards but back tracked after people complained and they said it was just a miscommunication and that the signs were to allow them to offer extra savings at off peak times on bundle packages lol. People were losing their shit when it was announced lol.

2 Likes

“I see it’s dead in here so I want a discount.”

1 Like

I’ve seen it from both sides of the fence. I think it’s important to remember that just because we all have one thing in common does not mean we have all things in common.

Like Breadwinner, I love you both, too :slight_smile:

4 Likes