Non Political Things That Make You Go Hmmm.. *reborn* (Part 8)

…who is obviously up to something! Lol!

1 Like

https://climateviewer.com/1949-irving-krick-invents-ground-based-cloud-seeder/

I was watching nova last night, about warm forests in Antarctica, fossils migration with tectonic plates…long and short of it was co2 levels fluctuate as earth’s climate pendulum swings over hundreds of millions of years.

One thing they did was examine stomata on ginko trees in tents pumped with different levels of co2.

Ginko trees have remained mostly untouched by evolution for hundreds of thousands of years, and fossilized leaves contain intact “stoma finger prints” confirming that high co2 environment results in fewer stoma.

Just a morning thought.

Can we do things without fucking up everything?

This is only the second time in earth’s history that there has been ice on both poles

3 Likes

8 Likes

6 Likes

9 Likes

7 Likes

4 Likes

Yeah, right.

I see blurry images when I move my eyes. Hold the hand not holding your phone beside it, now look at your knee on the opposite side of your phone, then, without blinking, look at the hand beside your phone. Did it go black? Or did you see a bright blur of light. Your not blind and didn’t temporarily go blind. Where has critical thought gone?

2 Likes

Is that his nose or is he also being stabbed in the face with a carrot?! lol (1)

4 Likes

7 Likes

3 Likes

8 Likes

6 Likes

More like…

13 Likes

6 Likes

9 Likes

10 Likes

Solar powered tent

15 Likes