Non Political Things That Make You Go Hmmm.. *reborn* (Part 8)

That’s right. Needs are few, wants can be endless. People need to learn the difference and live accordingly.

4 Likes

Here’s me

10 Likes

3 Likes

4 Likes

4 Likes

Fuck the kids. I thought this was awesome! It’s a lot of bats! This is a screenshot of the story’s lead.

https://thekidshouldseethis.com/post/john-aitchison-bbc-fruit-bats-kasanka-migration-video?utm_placement=newsletter

2 Likes

Anybody want to buy some coins?

1 Like

Are you sure people don’t “want” to learn the difference and live accordingly? LOL :sweat_smile:

3 Likes

1 Like

That hurts my brain.

1 Like

hm…ok…I REALLY liked it–BIG Mario/Luigi nerds here!
But it is NOT from 1954-- Mario 1st appeared in the Donkey Kong Game when the creator (Miyamoto) couldn’t get the licensing rights to use Popeye-- so he created Mario…that was 1981-the year I graduated H.S… and spent a LOT of coin on video games!!

2 Likes

Only if you drive the stretch between Albuquerque and Tijeras…that’s the only spot.,

1 Like

1 Like

4 Likes

3 Likes

https://www.thehealthy.com/headaches/why-do-we-get-brain-freeze-neurology-experts-explain/?utm_placement=newsletter

no, i had student loans from a predatory school that the govt dismissed and said i don’t have to pay back. it takes three years for that to go through. they are not in default, but it is 24k of credit. the 30% that i referred to is what i was told to do, carry 30% of your total credit as a balance. hard to do for me since i have 2 cards that add up to 800 and 24k on loans that don’t exist except on paper. if i had only the two cards i would carry ~250, or 125 on each. i admittedly don’t know much about it but that’s what i’ve been told from several people over the course of five years or so. and i was also told not to pay anything off in full.

when my wife followed this advice her credit score went up over 100 points so far and she doesn’t even have a job. so you may well be right, but i can’t help but believe what i see with my own eyes and hear from experts with my own ears, especially when they all agree.

As a kid,My Dad belonged to a flying group called the Flying Aces-- they made hand-crafted planes that ran on Gas engines on a long tether. Had to fly it at the airport unless you got a special license…The frame on the body was similar to this–just bigger!

2 Likes

Why is there no Rum???

That’s nice. Did you build that?

It reminds me of skin-on-frame boats.

This is a school that helps folks build their own. It’s a shame there’s no preview. I think it’s a very inviting site.

1 Like