Non Political Things That Make You Go Hmmm.. *reborn* (Part 8)

Ok, just wanna say that this post is not political…

Recycle overripe bananas by hanging them up in your garden. :point_down:

1. Attracts Beneficial Insects: The sweet aroma of overripe bananas attracts butterflies, bees, and ladybugs.
  2. Nutrient-Rich Compost: After attracting insects, the banana can be added to your compost pile for nutrient-rich soil.
  3. Natural Fertilizer: As the banana decomposes, it releases nutrients directly into the soil, acting as a natural fertilizer.
  4. Repels Certain Pests: The strong scent of overripe bananas can repel pests like aphids and gnats.
  5. Supports Earthworm Activity: Overripe bananas can attract earthworms to your garden beds, improving soil health.
11 Likes

He also became an actual cop (I think) and made a series.

1 Like

images(6)

5 Likes

Butterflies = caterpillars…pillars ass raped me last year.
I’ll never again see butterflies as assets in my garden.
ass rape could be political…

3 Likes

3 Likes

FB_IMG_1716690541707

1 Like

6ae9556c81a7b7be4941899e816c5e7312dfa6d2

5 Likes

Actually, a reserve deputy. Basically an honorific for the reality series, which resulted in one known lawsuit, and possibly more that were settled quietly. He also claimed to be a certified California Peace Officer, but California says it’s bullshit. Last bit, his “martial arts” are complete bullshit. The man has no credibility. He’s a wannabe and a never been.

4 Likes

I’ve always thought those things but you are much more well informed. He’s a terrible actor.

2 Likes

The real masters call his "Aikido, Bullshido.

2 Likes

I didn’t realize that. I thought he was some elite killing machine.

1 Like

All you ahve to do is watch the videos of him demonstrating Aikido. It’s complete bullshit.

2 Likes
1 Like

He identifies as a martial artist! Also I get my pants where he does! @Foreigner knows us. He’s the real thing! Get to debunkin, pumkin

3 Likes

images(7)

4 Likes

It’s fake BS. Saw the original before Segal had Youtube take it down on a DMCA beef.

2 Likes

That’s how he makes money with direct to video BS. Hey, if that’s your thing, enjoy. I don’t think there was ever a movie of his that rates above complete crap, and the fight scenes are the worst, IMO, but if you like it, enjoy!

1 Like

Lorne Michaels called him the worst host on SNL.

2 Likes

What about that documentary on the kumite where SS wins with the amazing crane kick ala karate kid pt1 finally and was base for the bloodsport series. Amazing high kicks through out the competition…jk guys a poser is this a new thing?

2 Likes