Non Political Things That Make You Go Hmmm.. *reborn* (Part 9)

2 Likes

8 Likes

6 Likes

2 Likes

1 Like

Really fictional. As if I were made of clear plastic cups! Older than clay.

1 Like

1 Like

I notice everyone ‘front & center’ is missing while those who cling to the fringe of the group were the survivors.
This observation gives me comfort…and hope.sheep conspiracy

2 Likes

Bird…no ‘freaky eyes’.

1 Like

1 Like

6 Likes

5 Likes

11 Likes

4 Likes

5 Likes

The Miyazaki mango, nicknamed the “Sun Egg” for its vibrant color and egg-like shape, holds the crown for the world’s most expensive mango. Priced at over $5,000 a pair in Japan, this luxurious fruit is cultivated with meticulous care.

Believe it or not, Bangladesh is now home to this sunshine-colored delicacy. Hobbyists first brought the Miyazaki seedling to the country, and gradually, commercial production has begun to flourish. The 2023-24 season saw a record 25 tons of Miyazaki mangoes harvested, raising hopes for even greater yields in the future.

While the price tag in Bangladesh is significantly lower than its origins, hovering around Tk1,000-Tk2,000 per kilogram, it’s still considered a premium fruit. Experts point out the key difference lies in cultivation methods. Japan’s meticulous approach, involving special greenhouses and precise monitoring, produces the vibrant red hue that contributes to the Miyazaki’s prestige. In Bangladesh, these methods are not yet widely adopted.

Despite the color difference, Bangladeshi Miyazaki mangoes are gaining popularity. The Department of Agriculture Extension is actively promoting its cultivation, and the future looks bright for the Sun Egg’s rise in Bangladesh.

8 Likes

11 Likes

9 Likes

4 Likes

1,925 Ft-lbs of energy, 602 grain, expanding projectile of over 3 inches. The 12 gauge TSR (Tango Shotgun Round) Aluminum is the most accurate, hardest-hitting shotgun round in the world. Equivalent to the power of a 308 Rifle round with the size of a small mortar, according to their website.

8 Likes