Non Political Things That Make You Go Hmmm.. *reborn* (Part 9)

4 Likes

3 Likes

4 Likes

3 Likes

4 Likes

Man. I didnt even get a buzz off those mushrooms!
C231CB9D-620A-4E58-A0CE-27AC7DA0D7D4.pdf (10.8 KB)

4 Likes

You need to take at least an eighth. The middle is the most potent.

3 Likes

German engineer Paul Rosche with one of his greatest creations, the BMW S70/2 which was developed for the legendary McLaren F1. The 6.1L DOHC V12 and its derivatives would not only power the fastest road car in the world at the time (still is the fastest road car powered by a naturally aspirated engine), but will also shine in motorsports powering the F1 GTR GT Championship and BMW V12 LMR endurance racecars with a total of 45 race wins including two 24Hrs of Le Mans overall titles.

5 Likes

they are indeed not the same, but punctuation is considered grammar and not spelling since it has to do with how sentences are constructed and not how they are spelled.

2 Likes

5 Likes

3 Likes

7 Likes

5 Likes

1 Like

2 Likes

That’s an interesting argument.

Sometimes contractions can be homophones for words with a different meaning. For example, “you’re” (ie, you are) and “your” (which indicates possession). Those two words don’t mean the same thing, and I believe that their place in a sentence is defined by the words’ meanings rather than a punctuation or grammar rule. Let’s leave “yore” out completely.

If I am correct (and I fully admit that I don’t know shit about grammar!), than at least for some words their meanings are what define sentence position, not grammar.

2 Likes

There are people who care about their grammar, they’re such a pain…
grammar police

4 Likes

3 Likes

5 Likes