Northern Lights 5 preservation run

How does the adress on file thing work?

3 Likes

You send a pm with your safe address to the distributor in your country.

8 Likes

What country are you in @cinDakush?

1 Like

I live in the US.

1 Like

Ok thanks, I thought so, but then I started over thinking it, and thought maybe I was supposed to put my address somewhere in the post. Thanks.

1 Like

Thats a hell of an idea @ubcchemo. NL5 is one of the building blocks of todays stuff. Are you doing an open pollination?
NL got watered down during its time unfortunately. Most Dutch breeders lost their original breeding stocks long ago because of raids sadly.
Would love to see a new NL5 line pop up.
Im on a farm and I have lots of room to play in the fields.

19 Likes

Then @MomOnTheRun is your distributor she’s been pretty busy drop her your info in a pm

10 Likes

I am gonna let the polen fly but will only give seeds from selected plants, I have a couple of weirdos. In another week or so I can cut some clones and start sharing this line.

12 Likes

Late to the party! I signed up, even if there is a considerable wait. I sincerely appreciate you doing this. I was a 90’s starter. I have longed for those flowers back.

7 Likes

Maybe we can organize “next level” Co-op grows sometime. We could have all breeders do their own selection work and donate the keepers to the project. It would take some dedication but it seems like lots of growers have stable grow situations. peace

13 Likes

So these are at the six week mark, no sign of sex but I have not looked real close yet either. I moved them under a 1k metal halide for there last bit of vegging. They will go into 3 gal pots in 10 days and I’m thinking flipped a few days after that.

23 Likes

Very nice they will love that 1k

4 Likes

UBC
Looking super healthy bud…Nice work!
Vigorous growth…

4 Likes

Very good at your craft!

5 Likes

Last veg update…
I gave them a full strength veg feeding tonight, that will be the last one before the flip. I’m planning to up pot on the weekend and flip next week some time. They are showing early sex parts but I’m to blind to see forsure yet. The second pic is my favorite looking plant. Perfectly structured 3 branches per node with tight node spacings.

33 Likes

It’s looking good! Keep up the great work!!! Thank you!! For your space and time! Blessings

7 Likes

Absolutely beautiful @ubcchemo, a happy healthy bunch bunch of plant I’ve seen in a while.

7 Likes

UBC…
Your grow is progressing nicely!
Kudos

4 Likes

It’s been awhile since we have seen naked feet pix​:rofl::joy::rofl::joy::rofl::joy::grin::joy:

12 Likes

Ha! At least I know I’m not the only one who gets they’re sandals in the pics all the time lol! Plants are looking awesome by the way. :smile:

9 Likes