Nug Life Farms *OFFICIAL*

@NugLifeFarms420 this candy cake punch is the best smelling plant I’ve ever grown in 30 years. She ain’t going to yield a lot, which I’m sure is my fault but man do I wish I would have cloned this bad boy. Fruity funk like crazy!

15 Likes

Apple runtz 5 weeks

Apple runtz 4 semanas

7 Likes

Drunken Watermelon

21 Likes

Was able to salvage after she was left too long waiting on an up pot. Also nute burnt badly around weeks 3 and 4. Curing up about a quarter O. Been testing out the bag and it’s such a phenomenal smoke.

11 Likes

holy shit that is a beautiful drunken watermelon… I forsee F2s coming with my pack. Very nice job!

7 Likes

Been clipping little samples and everyone is blown away by the taste, smell, and smoke! I really appreciate the feedback!

7 Likes

drunken watermelon harvested at 9 weeks

16 Likes

Nice, I got a wee one going right now :slight_smile:

Have 2x will Smith punch just put into flower and 1x drunken watermelon…might have 1x grape gorgandorf female I think…rest were males and got the :axe: .
Will get pics this evening or tomorrow morning.

3 Likes

Apple Runtz - 51 days

Apple runtz - 40 days

9 Likes

2x will Smith punch
1x drunken watermelon
1x grape gorgendorf
Cleaned them up a bit and in flower for 3ish days I think.

5 Likes

Man…I thought I was done with males…
1 will Smith punch gets the chop. :slightly_frowning_face:

4 Likes

Bummer…it happens.

3 Likes

Bro I’ve had a male apocalypse lately. Hopefully outta my 7 plants currently in the tent at least 4 are female haha.

3 Likes

Quick pics of some bam bam I’ll be chopping next week. Can’t wait to see how it smokes as everything from nuglife has been superb.

I’ll post full plant pics come harvest time.

11 Likes

One of the will Smith punch colas I trained…this plant has 4 like this.

12 Likes

Thank you @NugLifeFarms420 . Received you’re Will Smith punch!!

3 Likes

What strain is this? Looks beautiful

Today was chop day for bam bam. I believe it was about 63 days in. Great structure and beautiful rock hard buds. Hard to describe the smell as I’m not the best at that but I’d say a skunkiness for sure.

17 Likes

Will Smith punch coming along…flower room goes down to 19c at night…getting some purple in there

17 Likes