Nug Life Farms *OFFICIAL*

Good to have you back man and congrats on your daughter! Always exciting…

You still been attending to some gardening or did you take a break with that as well?

3 Likes

Good question, and yes I absolutely kept the garden going & going. Thumbs must remain green at all times.

9 Likes

Heard that… whats cookin in nuglife’s garden currently?

6 Likes

Had to drop a bean or two just to see if you still had it with the ladies huh

@NugLifeFarms420 welcome back!!! Glad to see you around here again. Can’t wait for the show to begin again

Pressed some flower rosin last night from Caribbean Crashers.
Going to freeze rest of plant and wash this week.

8 Likes

Apple Runtz

#1 4 weeks 12/12

#2 1 week 12/12

17 Likes

Dropped 6 cavity crush into water on 11/14 and transplanted them into .5g nursery pots on 11/16. So far 5/6 have popped there heads out. One thing I noticed is 3 of them had the shell stuck on pretty firmly to the cotelydons. These would probably be a good canadite for a light sandpaper rub or a couple drops of H2O2 per cup to help loosen the shell as they germinate. I’ll give the last one another 24 hours then I’m probably gonna toss it, a week is enough time isn’t it? Lol. The soil is fresh fox farm ocean forest and just been watering with dechlorinated water.

Day 8 since germination:

5 Likes

Apple Runtz hmm? Sounds interesting indeed. Loved the Grape Runtz Candy I had ran, so I assume that one will be a winner as well :metal:

2 Likes

Monochrome Rain, just chopped this one this morning. Found 3 nanners and 3 single open male flowers, wonder if any of the others got impregnated by it. It was getting some amber anyway so it was time. I let the structure get out of control on this one, possibly why i have such small buds on a tall ass plant. It grew tall, fast! I have a couple clones that I am torturing into a better structure. I have a couple more seeds of it to try again if the clones also herm. Despite my mess ups, I really like this plant. Looking forward to seeing what it tastes like. I will update on the progress of the clones as they develop, but they are already pretty huge. Seems faster growing than most of my other cultivars.

12 Likes

Nice looking flower. Nice work!

I grew one out last summer. Mine shot up tall, too. But the buds were very dense and solid. Pretty good size to them at harvest. I had a little color in mine, as well. It smokes great. I missed the loud terps because I broke my leg at the end of August and couldn’t mess with them during the bloom phase. I didn’t give them my normal regimen of bloom nutes and had a tough time trying to harvest it all with my leg so it dried a little faster than I wanted.

I’ll grab a couple of photos.

3 Likes

Monochrome Rain

Thanks @NugLifeFarms420! I enjoyed growing it. It’s a nice plant.

13 Likes

Drunken watermelon
Organic soil in 10 gallon
Vegged indoor
Dob 10/15/22
Greenhouse flip
Dof 12/15/22
5 weeks into flower
Sweet, floral and a lil tropical

19 Likes

Monochrome Rain had some serious highlights, but I too found some nanners late in flower in one of the females I ran and that was enough to scrap the whole project.

8 Likes

Sorry to hear that. I never saw any growing it outside.

1 Like

Drunken Watermelon

26 Likes

What kind of smells u getting from urs? Mine is 6 weeks into flower

2 Likes

@AzSeaindooin420

I mostly suck at plant smells in the garden, but I’m smelling limonene, almost something singed like a lemon peel that’s been burnt, sweet, little fuel, little funk. I hope that helps. I’ll narrow it down at chop.

2 Likes

Apple runtz 4 weeks 12/12

8 Likes

28 Likes