October Picture Of the Month👻 ~Contest Thread~

That’s gorgeous. Sexy in a red dress. I’m liking it.:grin::+1:

6 Likes

Seeded bud from Calizahr seed run.

30 Likes

Heres my entry…
first finished DWC grow, chopped yesterday.
Gorilla Ghost #4 x Skittlez

36 Likes

bud image from a (PAC-RMH) Pink Animal Crackers x Rocky Mountain High.

regards,

27 Likes

From a set of White Widow girls finishing up soon. Just like how the reflection frames the cola.

22 Likes

How can I not vote for Cracker Mountain :smile::smile:

5 Likes

@dr.h00k Do you have a log of that Tikal here? Or anywhere? Bought two packs of that recently, pretty curious to know what you think of it. I just searched OG, but I didn’t notice anything.

1 Like

I agree with @randrobertson522, pic of the month. Is that that Lush cross you just finished up, @schmarmpit?

2 Likes

Here is my entry & my first attempt @ DWC - going pretty well so far. Just about a month left to go at this point

Edit: Alaskan Purple from Seedsman

42 Likes

hehe…jury’s still out on her, as she just came down this afternoon…terps are a floral incense at this point…I’m not really impressed with bud development…other than a few main cola’s, the buds are a bit airy for my liking and a pita to trim, but that could be on me, as I’ve had a few health distractions this grow, and they didn’t get all the love I normally give…also today was 16 weeks since flip!..I don’t think it’s typical, but just seems to be my luck when I run sativa’s…I’ve been running a lot of Ace gear, and am never disappointed with the end product…I’ll try to remember a smoke report after she’s dried and cured…cheerz… :facepunch:…h00k… :sunglasses:

3 Likes

Yup that’s a bucket full of Lush Hash!

2 Likes

Wowza! What’s the strain?

3 Likes

Yeah, I’m super-curious to hear how she smokes. The only semi-detailed info I could find on Tikal was on icmag and I don’t know that I trust everything I read over there. Rather hear it from you haha…

2 Likes

Really interesting look on this bud! Nice and frosty as well, deep coloration. What is it ? And can we taste it, or at least get a scratch n sniff

3 Likes

Last run.

23 Likes

Lol great description mate, has a beautiful black currant after taste that lingers for ages

2 Likes

Thank you mate,was only in a 20cm pot and left to its own devices out on the yard,smokes a treat aswell.

2 Likes

This I-95 x White Cherry Truffles was simply stunning. It turned almost black in flower.

44 Likes

Ooooh. The competition this month is getting fierce!

We went from a couple centerfold-worthy shots here and there, to consistent bangers left and right.

9 Likes

Loving all the pics this month, having a hard time deciding which I like best and theres still a cpl weeks left
Happy growing :seedling:

7 Likes