October Picture Of the Month👻 ~Contest Thread~

brother,

you did some amazing work on this plant, easy to grow, the branches are super strong, I personally have to top it, for my growing conditions to keep it under control. It is amazing, great smoke, I plan to keep it around… for quite a while… to come… ahhhh! can’t thank you and whom ever may have provided genetics. very, very nice. what have you heard for others, if you do not mind me asking?

regards,

6 Likes

@mike28086 not sure if this question was for me. I have a friend growing one of these, and he says it is a bush 42" in Diameter and 36" tall just going into the flower room. Loved everything about this plant.

2 Likes

I believe he was talking about Mongo’s “Cracker Mountain” from a co-op grow. It’s a cross of Pink Animal Crackers x Oregon Huckleberry. I want to run it next maybe.

That plant and your pic look awesome. I have a cross or two with White Cherry Truffle made by @Islayhearts. I gotta get his stuff into my lineup.

3 Likes

GMan was correct, It was aimed at Mongo.

regards,

3 Likes

Seed peeking out, with the hairs still attached.

24 Likes

I REALLY dig the vibe of this pic! Like a classy 70’s nudey mag.

5 Likes

That’s pretty. I need to get a real camera. I had BB go insane on me. That’s a nice picture. I’ll give it that.:grin::+1:

1 Like

I edited the post earlier with the strain info, but figured I could tag you as well. It is an Fem African Purple from Seedsman. Fairly happy with it so far. It started as a little mutant w/ 3 cotyledons and took FOREVER to get going, but after that it went a bit bonkers. Super sticky and the filter does little to mask what’s happening in the basement - but I am ok with both of those.

As to the scratch and sniff - as soon as they come up with smell-o-vision I am uploading the hell out of this ladies scent.

2 Likes

Darling Nikki being all pretty and shit.

27 Likes

That would make a great holiday table centerpiece! Beautiful. :call_me_hand:t4:

5 Likes

Thank you. Much appreciated.

4 Likes

What In the world … lol

2 Likes

That HUCKLEBERRY CRACKERS is some BOMB! One of my FAVE strains Ive grown!

Or whichever name…hehe!

4 Likes

Should have named it “Frosty the purple snowman :snowman: “ I cant believe that’s a seedsman strain, nice job man you got it going your way! :ok_hand::+1:t2:

5 Likes

18 Likes

Love the color :star_struck: great job

3 Likes

Cherry Star (Cherry Pie x Stardawg) one week before harvest

30 Likes

Thanks brother.

3 Likes

That’s a badass looking bud there. As a grower I love that thick strong stem it looks really robust. As a smoker I just want to blaze that immediately lol. Nicely done!

2 Likes

Thanks man!
Its a beautiful taste… sweet and earthy, smoothest smoke I’ve ever had.
Extremely strong too, one joint still often puts me to sleep effortlessly…Even after weeks of smoking it.

Considering crossing this with some Wedding Cake i have growing for Christmas!

3 Likes