๐Ÿ™ Octopot [NoRGE] Northern Lights x Orange Grove Reg (Giveaway Seed Run) [699.11g]

Welcome to the forum! Thanks for the comment!

1 Like

Very nice!

1 Like

Day 99 (14)

NoRGE bottom right.

PHAT ASS PISTILS!!

(EDIT: this is my first go with 3 trellis nets, what Iโ€™ve noticed is anything not getting a lot of light will yellow and fall off on its own. After 3 days I have a bunch of fan leaves laying on the floor of the tent, which gets cleaned up each watering. This makes pruning super easy, because what ever isnt needed, will come off on its own.)

14 Likes

@Joker, JACKS IS THE SHIT! loving it so far!

5 Likes

Glad to hear it!!

2 Likes

Got my lung tent in, now to get a co2 controller.

Itโ€™s the little one

Just got my shipment of molasses, need to figure out how to use it tho.

edit: nvm found itโ€ฆ

19ml per Gal
5ml per litre

so around 260ml needed for 14 gals.

14.5 uses out of a gal of blackstrap.

Organized my AO a little.

14 Likes

Great thread! Great grow!

Even better backdrop!

And, thank you for orienting her correctly!

wavy,
WHAB

1 Like

Day 88 (18)
Fixed date, more info below.

Any browning or damaged leaves is from me bending and twisting the plant though the trellis and not an issue with nutes.

!!DATE CHANGE!!

Upon closer inspection of the date I was going off of for my grow timer on my stream. The date it was original locked into was the date of clones being taken and not NoRGE seed pop time.

So today I changed the date to reflect the NoRGE growth and not the clone growth, My bad for not picking up on this sooner.

Todays grow time was 103 days, which I thought was a bit weird.

To I reflected the date to show the time of seed scratch being Day 0 or [D-0]

We are on day 88 of growth, and day 18 of flip.

7 Likes

Nice looking plants Syn! Also nice room and setup! I canโ€™t wait to see how the NoRGE expresses itโ€™s flowers to you. I ended up with some killer results. Itโ€™s seriously a knock out strain for sleep.

I noticed you have some of your tents locked up, is that to keep house mates out or for security, etc? The AC infinity tent looks premium. I think thatโ€™ll be my next go to brand. I love my exhaust by them.

1 Like

State law requires locked grow area when children under 21 are present. (Not like a lock ever stopped anyone adament enoughโ€ฆ)

1 Like

And this how Jackโ€™s came to be

2 Likes

Hey Urbex, Welcome to Overgrow!! :sunglasses: :call_me_hand:

Cheers
G

1 Like

Hi bro if your going to use it in the Octopots
I worry about it turning to alcohol if left for too long in the Rez
When I use it I only fill to the first level then let it empty before I refill

Paps

3 Likes

Is a week to long? Becuse at the end of the week i have about 1 inch of water in the res

1 Like

Day 93 (23)

cant find my HPS lens filter, tried to filter it on my phone, didnt work out.

you get the jist.

6 Likes

Thatโ€™s cool a week is no issue at all

1 Like

I am feeding it every time, with molasses.

When you fill the res you feed right ? so itโ€™s continuous

That way itโ€™s continuous and steady !

2 Likes

Always like checking out the stream like the way itโ€™s set up plants look incredible as well

1 Like

Yeah, I mean 6-7 days per feeding, and the plant sucks up everything.

Iโ€™ll see what the negatives are of running molasses in the octopot after harvest i guess

Always appreciate the audience, thatโ€™s what itโ€™s there for, to have a live view of progress.

1 Like