OG 420 POTM Winner receives a 24x36 poster with their Picture in the center

@DougDawson

Ready to order, waiting for your approval.

9 Likes

That’s sick @DougDawson !

4 Likes

This afternoon a wedding is going to take place…

Mr. BOG jr. Sour Grape will wed Misses BOG jr. Sour Grape to make seeds.

Have a great day. :sunglasses:

15 Likes

Ooooooh awesome news! Hope it’s stellar bro!

2 Likes

Good looking bride and groom. Match made in cannabis heaven.

1 Like

That Matanuska Thunderf&$! Sticker keeps catching my eye. Where did u acquire @Heliosphear im a sticker fiend/collector.

3 Likes

I know, everytime he posts a photo I’m like " Preciousssss "

3 Likes

@TopShelfTrees1 I got the sticker from Here.

1 Like

I like the 4ocean too cuz I know I dedicated to an exceptional cause! Much respect

Sweet! And a killer deal on MTF beans which is something I’ve always wanted! Thank you sir, gotta grab a pack when I’m flush one day! Thank you i

2 Likes

Your Welcome, The 4Ocean sticker is one of my most favorite, it’s a good cause and My wife and I do volunteer work at the beach to help sea turtle’s. Adding these stickers today for the wedding…

Heading out to the garden and getting set up for the wedding. Have a Super Awesome Sunday! :sunglasses:

7 Likes

Awesome! Those Ron Jons are killer and quite nostalgic in fact! I love the nasa ones you had too! Best of luck with the “honeymoon antics” and have yourself an amazing day as well!

2 Likes

Wow what a nice gift . I used to have a nice oak stash box but it got donated to my Dads ashes when he passed away.

5 Likes

Thanks man, he did a great job on it. Even tossed in some seeds. That vial holds these beauties.

15 Likes

Looks amazing to me bud.

3 Likes

umm… this bad ass!

That male though… sum bish looks stout!
:muscle:t4:

I’m excited for you on this little endeavor!

and dibs if you decide to share! :laughing:

4 Likes

@Heliosphear thanks for the stickers! Gotta decide where to put 'em!

3 Likes

@OriginalDankmaster96 Poster ready for Order.

@FieldEffect Thank you for letting me know.

I gotta get to work, Have a fantastic day. :sunglasses:

8 Likes

Well being a surfer in my teens that was the MECCA of surf shops and I couldn’t wait to see it. Yup, it was like no other on the entire FL coast. So much more to choose from than independent shops. I was overwhelmed to say the least. Nice to see a place I remember fondly :relaxed:

2 Likes

@OriginalDankmaster96 :sunglasses: One of Kind! Just like OverGrow, Ron Jon’s stickers will be given away at the “7 years of OverGrow Celebration”. Seeyah there, your poster is printed waiting on shipping information to send you.

@Sincitytoker

Poster Ready for order.

@BudLarfy

Poster ready for order.

7 Likes