OG 420 POTM Winner receives a 24x36 poster with their Picture in the center

We got you covered @DougDawson

5 Likes

Let me know where to send the money. I want in on purchasing this for Doug

5 Likes

@TopShelfTrees1 This poster will be for sale until August 1st 2023, this day starts the “7 years of OverGrow Celebration” where this poster will be a prize to be won and will be the last ones printed. Thank you for the supporting words, it’s a part of what keeps my spirits high.

To everyone looking to purchase a poster for @DougDawson please send me a private message so I can gather a list and invite all to talk about the split at the same time.

Off to a Sesh with Peanut Butter Soufflé Good night OverGrow, Have a great weekend. :sunglasses:

10 Likes

Awesome! Plenty of time! Thanks again, for all that you do my friend! Just awesome

2 Likes

@ColeLennon your poster sample, the picture in the center can be adjusted left or right.

@Rhai88 Your poster sample for approval.

10 Likes

FREAKING AMAZING @Heliosphear !!!

:hugs:

4 Likes

Love it. I can’t wait to hang it. Thank you @Heliosphear and OG. :sunglasses: :metal: :peace_symbol: It’s perfect the way it is. :slightly_smiling_face:

Yup that’s legit my friend
 too legit to quit! :wink:

A wonderful addition to my new grow room!

Let me know where to send the funds!

3 Likes

@Pigeonman Thank you. As you are a member of the Original Filthy Fifty crew it’s my honor to inform you that your prize winning poster has shipped! :sunglasses:

@ColeLennon Ordering your poster with your final approval. Will respond when it has shipped with tracking number.

@Rhai88 Funds? Phhhhfffft! I don’t think so! You keep those funds in your pocket and spend it on your new grow room. :sunglasses: As the one and only sponsor of this event with a t-shirt, stickers and seeds, your poster is free my friend. Will respond when it ships now that I have your approval, with shipment tracking number. Your surprise sticker package should arrive right around same time as your poster. Thank you for your support of this event, I won’t ever forget it.

Heading out to the garden, Have a great day. :slightly_smiling_face:

12 Likes

Thanks Brother!!! :sunglasses: :metal: :peace_symbol:

1 Like

:hugs:
Did you notice the F50’ “logo” @Yetigrows made up is tucked into my avatar image :rofl:

3 Likes

You all are the best.

5 Likes

I second that doug
what a beautiful crowd here!

4 Likes

ya this is all amazing
 kind of at a loss for words at the generosity of the people here.
It’s truly uplifting every day and some of us really need that.

8 Likes

Going to use this as the center of my poster that is being gifted by you wonderful OGers. Should look good in the center.

12 Likes

Awesome. What size would you like?

4 Likes

The 24 x 36 would be great as it will match my other poster. They can hang side by side :slight_smile:

4 Likes

I’m loving this graphic art you guys show on og
it feeds me inspiration to bring more colour to my posts in future
what a wonderful sentiment for the top man on og as well!!!:heart:

2 Likes

That logo was designed for my by @MikeyDread , he did a pile of them for folks here. Sadly he has not been back on OG for quite some time. Hope all is well with him. Was a super nice guy and did great work.

5 Likes

Also this poster with that center will go great with my new stash box a member on another site made for me. Just got it yesterday. He made it from red oak, mezquite and parota (elephants ear).

14 Likes