OG 420 POTM Winner receives a 24x36 poster with their Picture in the center

Woo hoo. I mean sorry guys. Lol

3 Likes

@Rhai88 my big OVERGROW slap has arrived , thank you! This thing is even cooler in person, very VERY WELL DONE :facepunch:t2:

5 Likes

Awesome I love when the mail makes it safely. Not just a treat for you guys getting it! lol

Definitely a picture when you decide a spot for it! :wink:

3 Likes

1000000% may be the first one Iā€™ve received thatā€™s tent worthy! Plus my fridge is FULL! This thingā€™s awesome!

4 Likes

Hell yes! Glad you like it my friendā€¦ only 22 exist so you have an OG collector item! lol

5 Likes

Oh! I didnā€™t know it was that exclusive! All I know is I was hell bent on getting one and my insane luck streak came just at the right time to secure one of the last! Awesome! Canā€™t wait to see what else you come up with next! I think we need some OG gear? If thatā€™s in your wheelhouse? Iā€™d love some as Iā€™m sure many many others will, thanks for all that you do :pray:t2:

7 Likes

Thanks for the update!!

1 Like

Agreed! So much so I canā€™t figure out where to stick it!!! :rofl:

THIS MAKES THE ABOVE STATEMENT SO MUCH MORE REAL!!! :rofl:

@Heliosphear , poster is on my couch and Iā€™ll be grabbing a frame on my way to work.

I know they fucked up on the postage with the COD but Iā€™m so grateful for all this love that Iā€™m not accepting any monies from you growmie, if you feel ā€œOG Guiltā€, keep that sum aside for your next give-away-adventure!!! :wink:

@Rhai88 regarding the T-shirt as of 8:02am today:

:metal: :grin: :+1:

5 Likes

oh good! I was getting worried! Sounds like Christmas over there! lol @Pigeonman

2 Likes

@Rhai88 no itā€™s better!

Itā€™s OGmas!

6 Likes

It is OGmas!!!

Thank you @Rhai88 for the awesome T-shirt and Stickers!

@Pigeonman Waaahoooo so glad your poster is in good condition, will do as asked and keep the COD money in pocket. Zazzle tried to blame me for putting the order in thru the wrong domain as the reason Canadian mail charged COD, i went for the throat punch! It is supposedly all worked out, got the refund and was able to maintain my member ship to keep doing poster without hassles.

If any other international orders receive a COD to have it delivered please contact me so it can be resolved thru Zazzle. Your receipt that comes with your package will show that the shipping is already paid in advance.

Lots to do today so hereā€™s my update on BOG Jr. Sour Grape.

Fully pollenated, seeds in the making. Have a great day. :sunglasses:

10 Likes

Very nice @Heliosphear :ok_hand:t3:

2 Likes

@Sincitytoker Poster Ordered, will send you tracking number when it ships.

@YoBigdaddy Poster Ready for Order

@TopShelfTrees1

15 Likes

:heart: :heart: :heart:

5 Likes

@Heliosphear , Iā€™ll be making the trip out to my po box tomorrow and will let you know :wink:

2 Likes

AWWW YEAH!!!

Wearing it tomorrow to work. :smiley:

9 Likes

Ahhhh snap! Very nice! Hope the pupper approves! :wink:

Glad to see it got there!

5 Likes

Sheā€™s trying to get my attention from the t-shirt in the photo with her wittle belly. :rofl: :heart_eyes:

4 Likes

Looks like the dog ate your stash! :dog2:

3 Likes

She has her own.

7 Likes