Norse!!! Best OverGrow shirt ever!!!

4 Likes

Killer Man!!! :100:

4 Likes

Another face to put with the name. Very cool @Pigeonman :v:

8 Likes

Dude love your style. You would fit in Eugene Or like a glove. :100:

3 Likes

Absolutely love that pic @Heliosphear even goes back into my Celtic roots :pray:t2:

2 Likes

Thatā€™s DOPE! I love it! Helluva score @Pigeonman ! And well done @Rhai88 , @Heliosphear :facepunch:t2::facepunch:t2::facepunch:t2::facepunch:t2:

3 Likes

Makes me feel pretty stellar to see that shirt on display out and about representinā€™! Thanks for this @Pigeonman! Rad picture for sure!

3 Likes

Many grow proā€™s grace the lung room. Status: Beast-mode engaged

13 Likes

Awesome! Looks killer.

2 Likes

Look what I got.
Feast your eyes on my first ever og stickers.
Wahh

Thanks helios for the stickers and @TopShelfTrees1 for the nomination. Donā€™t forget your push-ups bruh

11 Likes

@Heliosphear Poster landed man! Really dig the center piece you put together! Looks fantastic! :exploding_head:

Got a frame on the way! :wink:

Thanks again bother! :partying_face:

2 Likes

@Rhai88 ā€¦ the Blueberry Diesel F2 x Black Cherry and the Bambam x Tombstone beans landed today brother!! Got the Frankenstien S1 from @GrouchyOldMan as well
Thankyou both so much!!!

@Heliosphear No poster in the mail yet but Iā€™m sure it will come next week. :wink:

@Pigeonman you are rockin that shirt man, suits you just fineā€¦ I dig the dreads!!

7 Likes

Exactly why I changed from Cartman to Carty after 15yrs as Cartmanā€¦ was worried about legal issues. I had this same issue pop up after entering a drawing contest I won because Iā€™d used Ziggy on it with a graduation capā€¦ All they asked me to do was make a few changes to Ziggy to make him my own to avoid these issuesā€¦ just a thought. Fight the machineā€¦ lol

4 Likes

That POTM skully sticker is so coolā€¦ never get tired of seeing that oneā€¦
nice pull @Mithridate !!

3 Likes

I think I just used most of my likes catching up in this thread. Good stuff fam! :smiley::+1:

4 Likes

Poster has landed, and it looks great!
Thank you again @Heliosphear for all the hard work and dedication that youā€™ve put into this. :slightly_smiling_face:
Iā€™ll post a pic as soon as itā€™s framed up. :+1:

So, someone here had mentioned a specific type of frame or something. Any thoughts?

2 Likes

Well if this isnā€™t the picture of the month I donā€™t know what is. Huge shout out to @Heliosphear , @HumblePie420 , @CanuckistanPete , @THCeed, @FirstCavApache64 and @ix3u for coming together and gifting me this cool one of a kind. You all rock.

17 Likes

Received my poster today @Heliosphear
Ty so much and everyone else that was involved in making this happen :+1::+1::+1::+1:

4 Likes

Poster received. I love it. :sunglasses: :metal: :metal: :metal: :peace_symbol:

9 Likes