OG Picture Of The Year 2018

you are right about the date so scrolled up in @DoobieDuck’s thread and nominate this one instead.

19 Likes

Sorry bud it wasn’t already on OG at the start of the competition.
so i nominate this in lieu.

11 Likes

I am in the process of collating all the nominated pictures and a poll post will be available shortly.

Happy days.

1 Like

Didn’t quite make the cut with the date man so I scrolled up your thread and found this one that was already posted on OG at the start of the Competition just so you still have an entry.

8 Likes

We are all ready to vote now so lets have a look at the nominations at the voting booth

1 Like

Oh I didn’t realize we had to be within a specific date @Pedro_Bann. Thanks

1 Like

Pedro many thanks for the nomination, good luck to everyone…

2 Likes

Get a look at the nominations and make your vote count by choosing one of the pics and clicking on its number here.

There are only a couple of days left and the early polls are showing some heavy competition.

Happy Days.

5 Likes

@TeamOG do you think one of the POTY threads should be deleted or closed or merged or whatever now?

6 Likes

Congrats @DoobieDuck on poty difinitly well deserved!

4 Likes

Super generous, @Pedro_Bann! Congrats, @DoobieDuck. Well deserved.

3 Likes

Congrats @DoobieDuck

2 Likes

Thanks much guys. A lot of Peeps no longer will vote for me as they think I’ve won a lot, not true. On ICMag for 20 years and only won photo of the month a couple times, people quit nominating me there as well. I love winning and I truly work hard to share my art around the world asking nothing in return. Peace brothers PPP…

13 Likes

So I am a grower not a photographer. Here is a plant from Pedro ban growing next to a light not under it. I will get a better pic soon.

14 Likes

The beans are in the mail… enjoy

7 Likes

Damn that biotch looks frosty af… wow! Good job with the growing bro. My hat is off to you!

1 Like

Im too late. Oh well, Ill drop a pic off of my Cali Kush I got from seed from a 75 yr old vietnam vet in Cali. Dude hung out w/ Charlie Manson back in the day.

Earthy Kush, with a leather like flavor overtones to it
It had resin glands on the leaves just before it started to show pistils. Pics dont do it justice.

9 Likes

congrats. thats a beauty cultivar bro!!

That bud look’s sooooooooo good mechelle

3 Likes