šŸ–¼ Picture of the year contest, Free entry, hundreds of seeds for winners

Love it! Great job putting it together!
:v::green_heart:

3 Likes

Outstanding work as usual bro. I have just been looking. I feel like I hit the lottery with that video you put together about my grow. I couldnā€™t ask for more. :slight_smile: :pray:
Thank you again for that.

3 Likes

One of my older pics of my outdoor grows this pretty butterfly stood still long enough to take a couple of snaps ! Loss of good entries hope it competes!

Started growing in late 2016 with two little plants under a mars led not an impressive grow but it was my start moved outdoors in ā€˜18 IIRCC and that is where my passion falls have had to take some time of from growing( 2021) cause my son has takin on the passion for this plant also ! Smh I dabble in all sorts of stuff , stay with my own soil mixes and dry amendments And make various SST , compost and EWC teas and dabble in KNF bokashi , vermi composting as well , love reading and learning all things cannabis .

11 Likes

Bees feasting on a Vietnamese Black maleā€¦

28 Likes

That is my favorite shotā€¦
:sparkling_heart:

Cheers
G

2 Likes

@DougDawson the pictures are tagged with OG IDā€™s, didnā€™t have time to edit completely and havenā€™t done the OverGrow promo trails yet. I will make sure all tags are visible in those, we added a new family member today and itā€™s been hecticā€¦ we picked up our all black German Shepard, I called her Wednesday.

@Jinglepot @Bobgrows @MoBilly Thank you, itā€™s my pleasure.
Thank you @JohnnyPotseed for being a Sponsor of this contest, OGā€™s are helping out the server and helping you deal with a problem we are all familiar with ā€œIā€™m seed rich and money poorā€. I would like to start a go fund me for your family. Please let me know if this is acceptable, OverGrow has got your back and OGā€™s are helping out in a big way.

15 Likes

And seeds start at $10 each on instagram, notable breeders from Michigan are getting $50 seed.
Overgrow growers need an outlet.

6 Likes

Cool brother. Was not pointing it out as a critique, just mentioned it in case you inadvertently missed it. Love your work man.

5 Likes

Congratulations on the new addition to the family.

I hope she brings as much joy to your life as my furry bundle of love brings to mine!

11 Likes

Had a Friday, 100 lb big fluffy mutt.

2 Likes

My guy was a little shy of 130 last vet appt.

Wife swears heā€™s still getting bigger, I think heā€™s done.

2 Likes

@Heliosphear and @Yetigrows Shepherds are magnificent companions and some of the best working dogs in the world! But Iā€™m not telling you something that you donā€™t know. lol
I just love the breed.

5 Likes

5 Likes

I can See your futureā€¦

2 Likes

Courtesy HeachZG my son >>> Toy Art collection

Image by my 45$ Sam A10 ā€¦ Smart

8 Likes

Check this out from my latest tent project.

22 Likes

Nice colours, I could stare at that for an hour!

3 Likes

Found it when I was exploring my surroundings for possible microbes, this might make a nice FFJ :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

7 Likes

has anyone ever told you you look like Joaquin Phoenix in the movie ā€˜Jokerā€™ ?

10 Likes

I said Robert Plant from a previous photoā€¦ @Yetigrows, who are you really? Just got those rock/movie star looks :stars: . That is a rugged picture of Phoenix btw

1 Like