šŸ–¼ Picture of the year contest, Free entry, hundreds of seeds for winners

Cool brother. Was not pointing it out as a critique, just mentioned it in case you inadvertently missed it. Love your work man.

5 Likes

Congratulations on the new addition to the family.

I hope she brings as much joy to your life as my furry bundle of love brings to mine!

11 Likes

Had a Friday, 100 lb big fluffy mutt.

2 Likes

My guy was a little shy of 130 last vet appt.

Wife swears heā€™s still getting bigger, I think heā€™s done.

2 Likes

@Heliosphear and @Yetigrows Shepherds are magnificent companions and some of the best working dogs in the world! But Iā€™m not telling you something that you donā€™t know. lol
I just love the breed.

5 Likes

5 Likes

I can See your futureā€¦

2 Likes

Courtesy HeachZG my son >>> Toy Art collection

Image by my 45$ Sam A10 ā€¦ Smart

8 Likes

Check this out from my latest tent project.

22 Likes

Nice colours, I could stare at that for an hour!

3 Likes

Found it when I was exploring my surroundings for possible microbes, this might make a nice FFJ :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

7 Likes

has anyone ever told you you look like Joaquin Phoenix in the movie ā€˜Jokerā€™ ?

10 Likes

I said Robert Plant from a previous photoā€¦ @Yetigrows, who are you really? Just got those rock/movie star looks :stars: . That is a rugged picture of Phoenix btw

1 Like

Wow, thats a first for me, never seen anything like that.

2 Likes

Happy Friday! You heard it on the radioā€¦ seen it on the TVā€¦ read about it on the internet, now in living color, the life and times of OverGrow.

17 Likes

astrosm Awesome of you to put together. Much Great Karma In 2022, Power Of The Overgrow Spirit You Are!

5 Likes

Thank you @Indoornesian for becoming a sponsor with 100 BOG SBT F2 seeds.

5 Likes

Great video love that my moms art work is the start of it . Have a great weekend everyone.

5 Likes

Outstanding Spirit is @Indoornesian. Many Thanks for what you do.

4 Likes

Well done my friend!
:clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap:

3 Likes