OG Veterans Giveaway Signup 2023. Thank You for your Service

Warriors come out and playay haha

12 Likes

ezgif.com-gif-maker (22)

9 Likes

Thanks for this awesome giveaway! And thanks to all those who have served!

3 Likes

10 Likes

any time some one acknowleges service to this great country its all good

8 Likes

I have a few emojiā€™s if you would like to use them after your name on the sign up.

US Army emoji 25 ARMY
US NAVY emoji 25 NAVY
US Marines Emoji 25 MARINES
US Air Force Emoji 25 AIR FORCE
US Coast Guard emoji 25 COAST GUARD

Thank yā€™all for your service!

24 Likes

Donations are starting to come inā€¦
@GrouchyOldMan
@ReikoX
@Oldjoints
@Emeraldgreen
These have been received.
Thank you for all your contributions! :v:

16 Likes

Looking back at my younger years, even though Iā€™m still young early/mid 30s, I enlisted because I didnā€™t know what else to do, just got out of a bad relationship at the time, the current job wasnt worth the pay, and didnā€™t have any family that cared or even acknowledged me other than my grandparents.

Long story short, It was a way for me to find myself and push myself, also an easy escape from ā€˜the normal daily grindā€™ I was in at the time. I met some amazing brothers and sisters during those years. Who at firstā€¦ I though I was going to be judged/bullied/not liked by. I couldnā€™t have been more wrong. The amount of care and compassion I found there and along the way, also the attention to detail in things, made me realize that most of the people I met were feeling just like I was at one point. Which brings me to the next partā€¦ OverGrow.

I can honestly say that I havenā€™t come across another bunch of people who made me feel very similar to then. I love it here at OG. So much generosity, knowledge, humorā€¦ the list can go on. But at the end of the day I feel like this place is family and that itself means everything to me.

Thank you to everybody donating, thank you to the host and helpers, and thank you to all of us/yall who served! Hooah!

18 Likes

Thank you for contributing your time for this!
Thank you for letting me know they arrived also!

11 Likes

@Bobgrows I put a few extra in there over the 250 for you. Please accept them for your hard work.

12 Likes

Thanks for sharing that, it touched me deeply.

I won the Nam ā€œdraft Lotteryā€ back in the day and wasnā€™t called. Many, most, of my buddies were, and some didnā€™t come back. I have never reconciled that and I doubt I ever will.

OG is a refuge for me as well. 3200 years ago Aristotle described the highest form of friendship as a group of equals, sharing a passion towards an ideal. I think that is what most of us are here for.

In any event, I hope you are showered with CannaBeans as one of those who Stood The Line for the rest of us.

Overgrow The World,
-Grouchy
PS, if you get any of my seeds, pls DM me for Individual consultation!

19 Likes

That was very kind of you! :pray::heart:
@Oldjoints

It is an honor to do my small part to give back. :v:

12 Likes

It is nice to see you right here to do the heavy lifting to get this together, I know it is a lot of work, I truly appreciate it.

7 Likes

@Bobgrows I threw some extra early Iranian in also. Should be enough for you and extra for giveaway

8 Likes

Yaā€™ll are so kind. It doesnā€™t go unappreciated!
Thank you! :v::green_heart:

9 Likes

Well dang!! I guess I should get in on this i saw some names I really wanna try. What a great place and people here at OGāœŒļø. Yā€™all are too kind. That huge list looks overwhelming and I certainly donā€™t need a great deal with my tiny setup. Few of those names In there are bucket list plants though for sure!

2008-2013 US Navy FC TLAM(Tomahawk Missile) Tech, and also NFCS digital plotting for the 5" gun onboard Uss Bainbridge. Met Capt Phillips and replenished with the ship carrying bin ladens dead assšŸ‘. Loved my first few years, had a great time. Visited some cool places from the UK to the Middle East.

15 Likes

The cool think is that you have the ability to share @Spitfire . Most will get more then they need by a long shot. Itā€™s their chance to share or trade with other growers.

10 Likes

Thatā€™s totally true, I hadnā€™t really thought of it that way tbh!

6 Likes

@PTron
USMC
1975-1978
KC-130 Electrician

14 Likes

Welcome. Add your name to the sign up bud. Just click the edit button in bottom right corner of the sign up, add a number and your screen name.

9 Likes