OG Veterans Giveaway Signup 2023. Thank You for your Service

Thanks I finally figured it out. Turned 65 this year so maybe need to up my Prevagen lmfao

10 Likes

No problem man. Also if anyone has issues signing up just tag me and I will guide you through it :v:

8 Likes

not expecting much by the way of seeds as i live down under (Australia).
served 8 years as a Navy diver, and dived in some amazing places around the world, like at Hawaii during Rimpac 92 and some not so amazing places, like Hong kong harbour pulling dead cats and rubbish from intake grills. never bit down on a regulator so hard in my life.
Sea snakes in Paulo Tioman island, hammer heads and tiger sharks never even crossed my mind, until they cruised past

the shit i used to do back then, lucky i still have both legs

20 Likes

Feel free to add your name @beersnweed , we don’t care where you live. You may end up with a couple separate greeting cards due to shipping costs but no reason you can’t be included. A Veteran is a Veteran, your country does not matter to me. I myself am a Canadian :wink:

15 Likes

cool, if i am lucky enough to get a pack of seeds, through, i’ll definitely post a grow on them

11 Likes

Not to worry, we have a number of Aussies here, I am sure we can get something to you bud.

10 Likes

I have a Oaxacan Male that would love to get his mitts on one of those early Iranian lady’s got my fingers crossed on those and that lady in red.Super excited can’t wait to see what everyone gets it’s like a second Christmas

10 Likes

Many thoughts and thanks to all who served. Actions not words
Domo Ari gato to ALL the donors of goods or services, but most importantly their TIME.

Humble and grateful to be a member

7 Likes

I’m sure it’s going to happen one day way or another

7 Likes

Itsa great thing you guys are doing here. Thanks to all who served for their country.

10 Likes

I saw it on the big screen - …recall that nasty girls’ bra-less shots in that one.
vandalism went up in the big cities [much like GTA did after Gone in 60 seconds came out…]

5 Likes

Hey brother, I was on the old USS Bainbridge CGN25 from '75-'77. It may have already been decommissioned by the time you came in. It was a nuclear powered, guided missile, cruiser. I was stationed in Bremerton, Washington. Small world! peace

8 Likes

Received more donations today.
@420noob I also thank you for the stamps and the donation

@GCBudz donation received

@bluelizard donation received

Thank you all for your gracious donation! :v::green_heart:

10 Likes

@Cormoran received yours today
Also @LegsMahoney yours came in 3 total.
Thank you for your donation!:v:

10 Likes

Glad to hear they landed @Bobgrows :heart::v:t2:

8 Likes

@Maddawg received your abundance today! :flushed:
Wow ! Way to support our veterans! :v:

Also thank you for the little care package! :green_heart:

10 Likes

@BigMike55 your delivery came today as well!
Thank you! :v:

11 Likes

Hope it helps a bit.

11 Likes

Thanks to all of you who have donated for your kindness. I really appreciate it. Also, thanks to everyone that is doing the organizing and packaging. You’re probably seeing little packs of seeds in your nightmare’s at night.

8 Likes

:rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl:
How’d you know?!?
@FirstCavApache64

7 Likes