OGKB hybrid beans, fems and regs

interesting line up for sure
Nice to see the OGKB getting the attention it deserves.
I’m working with the 2015/16 IC420 amsterdam cup winning OGKB 2.0 clone which originated from chunkypigs on icmag about 8 years ago. I have held the clone for 3 seasons now and just harvested over a pound of greenhouse grown for my personal stash. He’s greenlighted me breeding with it so there will be some interesting stuff coming.
I dig the pics and the crosses , you really should get a sponsors account before you pitch your beans to the community though.

11 Likes

wow, those look stellar :star_struck:

4 Likes

I too will vouch for @misterbee, 100%.

7 Likes

You have PayPal or Venmo? If so, what your @ thereabout??? SS/BW…mister :honeybee: :100: :pray: :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

3 Likes

How much for postage to florida i will take some
Garlic Breath x PBB
OGKZ x Peanut Butter Breath
Feminized.
And do you have cash app.
Thank you @Crafty_Flame

1 Like

4 Likes

SICK lineup. Damn

As an all-out PBB fanatic, I will most certainly be back :metal:

3 Likes

Yeppers good guy right on time

2 Likes

Another vouch for @misterbee here.
Also, a lot of your crosses looks fantastic @Crafty_Flame
The Reeze’s, the Blubber Breath, and the Blanket Breath definitely have my attention!
And of course the OGKB V2.1 s1s
Beautiful plants too. I hope you stick around here; in a world of assholes you seem like you might be okay. Please prove me right! :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye::bear:
Welcome welcome.

6 Likes

id pay some postage for some stamps. looks like you have been busy @Crafty_Flame cause your playing with some fire, great crosses, im in the states and where are you from?

2 Likes

very interested in fems if all your looking for is postage. what is your fem line up and how long do the ogkb s1s take to flower ? some nice crosses for sure

1 Like

Thank you all for the positive response! I love this plant and have put in a lot of work to get to this point so it is great to see that the community appreciates that.

I’m going to limit the postage only to 20 packs total and I hope that whoever gets my gear will grow it and post their results. If you messaged me I will get back to you for sure, but please be patient as it’s only me handling everything and I have a lot on my plate.

All of what I’ve created is solid and legit and was created with the intention of being some of the best available. Can’t wait to see what you guys do with my fyre!

Cheers,

Crafty

11 Likes

Thank you for the kind words. I try to be as straightforward as possible :blush:

…and that blubber breath is insane. Massive producer with a very unique profile, the Reezes is gorgeous in every way, super high quality, and yes the Blanket is one of my favs. Mean Gene created Sky Cuddler Kush with some legendary cuts of Kush and it shows in the offspring with all of the things you’d want from a classic Kush with a beautiful kick from the PBB :v:

7 Likes

I would say so, there are so many variables to this plant and growing it, but most of my hybrids will perform regardless of who, what, how, or where.

2 Likes

Many thanks for sharing your work.

3 Likes

Thank you! It has been a lot of work for sure. I’m in Michigan myself.

2 Likes

My fems are the OGKBv2.1 on the list I posted and I just finished testing Mendo Breath F2 fems as well. Some serious fyre for sure. Hit me up :call_me_hand:t2:

4 Likes

Michigan here! Thank you for the offer and positive vibes.

1 Like

PB2 fem and a lineage chart for reference :sunglasses::call_me_hand:t2:

12 Likes

Thank you for your interest! Unfortunately all of the PBB crosses are regs. I do have fems of PBB x OGKBv2.1 and Garlic Breath x OGKBv2.1

I also did an entire line of Garlic Breath 2.0 regs, don’t sleep on the regs! Fems are awesome, don’t get me wrong, but they do limit the gene pool, while regs represent a broader spectrum of what the genetic has to offer.

6 Likes