Ohwolfie's Grows

Just saw your stuff pop up @Josh_Blue congrats my friend

4 Likes

@Ohwolfie i too am a huge fan of the professor, alas his stuff is wicked hard to obtain in Canada for some reason. Between him and Duke Diamond there’s two breeders I’d kill to have a hookup to. The Salmon River OG I was trying to obtain for the last two years or so, nada. The blue magoo is another I really wanted and several others. I’ll be following along so I can see some Dynasty stuff in real time. And my pleasure my friend, love seeing more great growers find their way over here.

3 Likes

Didn’t Professor move out of the US? Like to the Caribbean or something?

2 Likes

Pretty sure it’s something along those lines, can’t remember exactly where though.

2 Likes

I thought he lived in Oregon still. He did a couple of years ago, because he did a live video from a Trailblazers game that he took his son to.

He sent me some seeds the other day, and he sent a screenshot of the receipt. The post office was in Portland.

3 Likes

Thanks, I hadn’t heard any news from his camp in a long time. Still selling under the Dynasty name?

1 Like

Yes, and also Relic Seeds as well.

3 Likes

I have always been a fan of Dynasty, should see what he has going on lately.

1 Like

He’s got a lot of great gear. If I had the money, I’d buy at least 15 of his offerings. He’s great about taking care of you after the sale too. He’s an incredibly generous guy. I had some bad germ rates recently on some of his genetics, and to be honest it was probably my fault for the medium I used to sprout them in. I told him about it on IG, and said that it was probably my own fault but that I had some germ issues. All he said was “I got you, what’s your address?”

I told him then and there that if he ever needed anything, don’t hesitate to ask. I said, I don’t say it just to say it. I mean it. He’s one of the good guys in the business, and he should be supported.

6 Likes

a very pleasant man at dynasty seeds.:slightly_smiling_face:

2 Likes