Olschool grow diary for 2024

Coming right along

3 Likes

Shooting for the middle of may

2 Likes

1 Like

Getting closer

need to get anew humidifier gonn turn my laundry room into a temporary drying room not getting bigger just more dense

1 Like

Tomorrow is the big day……I’m always a little sad to have to chop my plants down but………I know happiness will set in with that first hit of cured sweet leaf :grinning:
Smoke report from quality control in about 4 weeks…next up testers

3 Likes

She is wet trimmed and hanging up to dry……I only did one plant to tryout the BBP apparently that stuff did the trick I can’t wait to weigh it dry and see how much I’m thinking at least 1 1/2 oz

Ok up and drying
1 lil bud all dry and dusted with some of the keif
SMOKE REPORT
Quality controll says one more hit….really sweet ….tastes like marshmallows in lucky charms….
Really smooth considering absolutely no cure
Surprisingly no cotton mouth
No munchies
Brain high
Don’t know if it’s gonna creep up but will find out
Can’t wait for a cure

Ok all dried at 9% in their proper grove bags one for top bud one for what will be ground up after the cure prolly around Memorial Day.
The total for the one plant was 44 gr.

5 Likes

Good job! I bet you’ll love it!

1 Like

Damn, those are some beautiful chunky buds! :grin::metal:

Ty kinda sad I got lazy and only grew out one plant I still have a couple more seeds next time I grow em out I’ll spray them or at least a couple of the buds with some colloidalsilver

1 Like

The worm castings and Gaia greens… Do you watch Mr Canuck (I think he is called) on YouTube?

1 Like

I used to I think my daughter still might

Haha right on, that guy can grow some monster buds

1 Like

Yeah he can that’s for sure

The bud size and density of yours looks pretty on par man

1 Like

Thanks I think it came out alright I can’t wait until it gets done drying then a couple of weeks in a grove bag

1 Like

If they alrady taste like the marshmallows in lucky charms, I think you’re in good shape :grin::metal:

1 Like

Yep my daughter is quality controll……lol

2 Likes

I’m sure she’s super critical of dad’s work too :joy:

1 Like

Without a doubt. She wants to start growing her own plants this time around so I have to get a new tent. I have all the stuff to run 2 tents and then some ….lol it’s an addiction kinda like a mechanic the buys snap-on tools even though he doesn’t need any more

2 Likes