Olschool grow diary for 2024

Ok this will be my grow diary for 2024. I will try and post once a week or so starting after the beginning of the year.

Growroom is getting redone. Plus the 2x4 tent in my bedroom for veg.

Grow medium: Cococoir 70/30

Amendments: Gia Green 4/4/4 veg and 2/8/4 flower

Worm castings

Algae micro nuts

BBP floiar for growth enhancement

Cal/Mag supplement in waterings 45 ml/5 gallons RO/DI water PHed to 5.8 -6

TDS 300-500 give or take

Lighting will be 2 400 watt LEDs

In a 2x4 tent…for veg and a 4x4 tent for flower

I’m not sure what strain I’m going to start with but I hope I get a male so I can use the tent as a sugar shack. So I can do some seeds and see what comes of it.

Probably no more posts until after the beginning of the year. I just wanted to get it going .

30 Likes

Well an update…looks like germination will take place twoards the end of january. Stay tuned…

Ok another correction im going to be doind some testing for another OGr. And im going to move…i had a $700 electric bill. Im like WTF…shit i havent run any lights since the end of october. Even qhen i had the growroom at the last apartment i ran 600 wt. MH/HPS THAT WAS 2 OF THEM AND FANS AND EVERYTHING ELSE. Plus a window ac in the drying room to keep temps at 60. I thi nk the mice have chewed up wires and such not to mention the age of this place. Im kinda pissed cause i have a descent grow room but fuk an electric bill like that ive lowered my thermostat fown to 72/74

6 Likes

Ok this isnt my new grow its a BOG Sour strawberry…im hoping it will reveg…going into a closet at my new place tomorrow

what just got chopped off of her they are drying atm ok the reveg did work out so goodok the reveg didn’t

9 Likes

Ok just dropped 3 OGKush and 5 marshmellow og x grape gasoline we shall see what happens they are all Fem I didn’t feel like waiting to sex them out they will veg in a 2x4 and flower Ina 4x4

1 Like

2 OG kush and one marshmellow popped. So im guessin only 3 in the tent this time im gonne try using BBP this grow

1 Like

Ok…apparently the cannabis gods are against me this grow…only 1 marshmellow og this time around…picture when I get my ipad back from daughter…grrrrr

2 weeks old today just uppotted to a 3 gallon grow bag

6 Likes

Tell ya what I have never in my life had tap water so good I even drink it…the ph is about 6.9 give or take and TDS is right at 295 give or take ….I asked the town where they get the water from apparently they have 2/wells that are artesian she thinks…nothing added to it just go on H2O just like mutha nature intended……but since I’m growing in coco I brought the ph down to about 6

1 Like

Ok here’s a couple of pics

3 Likes

Uploading: IMG_0243.png…

3 Likes

Ok sunday feb 18th…kinda scrawny but seems healthy enuf. Getting BBP treatment. Topped for the first time today

3 Likes

One more week has gone by

6 Likes

Ok 8 weeks in veg topped 3 times

Fixin to flip next weeend

5 Likes

7 days on flip

3 Likes

Almos 2 weeks in flower

3 Likes

Comin right along

3 Likes

Sooon can’t come soon enuf 20 days or so in flower

4 Likes

Another week gone by

5 Likes

They’re stacking up nicely :grin::metal:

Ok day 30 of flower…top dressed w/worm castings and 2/8/4 Gia green….also mixed up a 5 gallon batch of NOTG…for mid to late flower…I’ll water with this the rest of flower time….should give it a boost….

5 Likes