One light One Plant One year later

Jack herer -x- BlackBerry kush its called blackjack & is from www.kingklonebrand.com not to be confused with the other blackjack from nirvana that uses black domina instead of BlackBerry kush in the cross BlackBerry kush is an extremely fast finisher Humboldt seed organization uses it in their black dog that can finish in as little time as 48 days from the flip

3 Likes

Its about sharing the experience & keeping things simple & above all else realize we don’t all do things the same & there is many ways to go about this I’ve been doing this for about 10 years & enjoy the grow itself as much as the harvest

4 Likes

Things continue to go well this strain I’m gonna keep as it does well in all categories

4 Likes

This strain (pineapple upside down cake) has some really slow growth characteristics I’ll be replacing it I’ve got seeds on the way & by new years I’ll be starting a new thread

4 Likes

The new strain I have ordered from great lakes genetics is gg#4 -x- mimosa fem. its called monkey juice & part of the promo is purple primate fem. (gg#4-x-plemon) along with sin city juice reg. hoping to get a male in the mix

6 Likes

I flipped the pineapple today so I can start making room for the new strain the growth rate of this strain in veg is just too slow

5 Likes

this strain is a keeper though

7 Likes

Popping new seeds !

12 Likes

2 of the 4 seeds have popped & I’m on track to get them in the tent around new years

3 Likes

Pineapple up side down cake is gonna be replaced after this round

4 Likes

This strain I am gonna keep & I’m still on track to harvest by Christmas

8 Likes

I’ve gotta get a better tablet the picture taking capabilities of this one sucks

7 Likes

Yeah, my tablet takes terrible pictures, too.
I expected a lot better…
My cell phone takes better pictures than my little Nikon camera.

2 Likes

Maybe Christmas lol

7 Likes

I’ve got my new seedlings for my other tent popped its gg#4 -x - mimosa & gg#4 -x-plemon I’m gonna grow 2 plants this round over the next few weeks I’ll figure out which two I’m gonna run

5 Likes

I like the third one down. Could be male but I like the look.
Blessings…

:cowboy_hat_face:

That third one with the crinkle leaf leansbto the gg4 side of the family instead of the mimosa I’m definatly gonna runbit

Decided to run all 4 plants

3 Likes

What sort of deficiency or excess made them all blurry?
I’ve seen that one before somewhere…

:nerd:

2 Likes

I suggest a dose of LITFA. Does wonders for my vision when pressing through the fog.

:cowboy_hat_face:

1 Like