Orange Goji X Everything OG Fundraiser

We’re auctioning some Orange Goji crosses, all proceeds go to Overgrow. All seeds are photoperiod regulars. You can see more information about the parents here:

2 lots with 6 packs of seeds in each:

Orange goji X
Orange sunshine - 12 seeds
Guava 99 - 12 seeds
Dark spark - 12 seeds
Girl Scout cookies - 10 seeds
Orange goji - 12 seeds
Blackberry breath - 12 seeds

Bids start at $30 and there is a minimum $5 increase. Shipping is free.

SHIPPING TO CANADA ONLY. Sorry but I’m sure US people can find a nice Canadian to forward them along for some seeds lol.

Thanks for your support!

Oh ya, auction ends 2020-10-17T04:59:59Z.

30 Likes

Thanks beacher for organizing this fundraiser!

Bidding table

Lot# Strains Seeds Highest bidder Amount
1 6 packs of Orange goji X various strains 70 Joker $75
2 6 packs of Orange goji X various strains 70 Misterbee $75

:chart_with_upwards_trend: Note for bidders: This table is just informational and not automatically updated with every bid. Please always check last posts to verify highest amount before bidding. Thank you.

:pencil2: This post is a wiki. Anyone with tl1+ can update this table.

Auction rules:

• Each lot will be sold to highest bidder.

• You are bidding on each of the listed lots separately. Post lot number and your bid with USD price.

• When you post a bid, your previous bids are considered canceled. You may bid on multiple lots in one post.

• :mega: Whenever you outbid someone, please tag him using @ to notify him.

• Bidding starts at 30 USD. Minimal bid increment is 5 USD.

• Auction will end on 2020-10-17T04:59:59Z.
    ( Note: This timestamp is presented to you in your local timezone as long as you have the correct timezone set in your profile. Hold cursor over timestamp to see time in other zones)

• :money_with_wings: Donation options include Cards, Paypal and Bitcoin (address will be provided by @LemonadeJoe to highest bidders).

• :package: SHIPPING TO CANADA ONLY :canada: . Shipping is included in your bid. These will ship from Canada (Thanks to @beacher!). Seeds will be shipped after your donation is received.

15 Likes

Oh crud In my excitement I missed it was for canadians. Sorry.

6 Likes

Lmao I need a nice Canadian friend cause Blackberry Breath I want to bid on. I gots 30 on that

6 Likes

Oh so this is why the site went down :rofl: Some exciting things in those packs!

6 Likes

And we “rest of the world” bandit|nullxnull will just look with great envy em198|nullxnull , thanks for sharing, really appetizing … beer3|nullxnull

3 Likes

Hmmm how do we canadians place a bid? I dont see an edit to enter a bid.Maybe i am just to stoned lol

5 Likes

That’s a good question haha. I guess just bid in your post for now and Joe can edit in the highest ones. I can’t seem to edit either…

3 Likes

And sorry about the shipping thing, but I’m a pansy and not comfortable sending a large amount of seeds cross border :drooling_face:

4 Likes

Just wikify it, will have an eye on this, canucks are good fellas … frech|nullxnull

3 Likes

I bid $30 on lot 1

Also what payment method are you using?

5 Likes

You can send it directly to OG there’s a few ways. I think I paid with Bitcoin when I bought the orange gojis from on of these auctions.

6 Likes

Cool just curious how payment worked.that works for me.

3 Likes

I got excited then I realized this is for our Canadian brothers and sisters, good luck you all! :v:

6 Likes

So if I bid and pay could I maybe get a sweet Canadian to get them to me? That blackberry breath is hard calling me.

Just incase someone is nice, lot 7 30$

3 Likes

If any of my southern nieghbours beat me i would be happy to help them out.I had a kind american brother recently help me out and would be happy to return the favour.

6 Likes

Please if I may ask, post your bid only after you have agreed with someone to handle this for you… Otherwise this auction will turn into mess…

And there are only two lots :wink: Thanks…

Good point… Auction rules added into second post, post wikified…

3 Likes

Just confirming here, we’re bidding on one of 2 lots? Each containing 70 seeds?

4 Likes

Exactly…

Only 2 lots, each lot will have 6 packs:

Orange Goji X

Blackberry breath - 12 seeds
Orange sunshine - 12 seeds
Girl Scout cookies - 10 seeds
Guava 99 - 12 seeds
Orange Goji - 12 seeds
Dark spark - 12 seeds

Total 70 seeds…

8 Likes