Organic Gorillas Free Seed Raffles

thanks @OrganicGorilla !!

3 Likes

thanks again ! :slight_smile: it fun playing ! good luck to all of you!!!

4 Likes

Another heater good luck everyone post 1339 @tresbundles @ElGalloBlanco @CrunchBerries @SensiBowl @DrGonzo13 @BeagleZ @LegsMahoney @bassman5420 @AzSeaindooin420 @HeadyBearAdventuresimage

@morecatslesspeople @DJSF @chronix @Rogue @Limeflavouredheadbut @highminwin @BudWhisperer @VAhomegrown @MoBilly @Oldtimerunderground @potpotpot @Pluckyevil @KanehB if anyone that is not on the call list wants added and more then happy to add you :innocent: @BigMike55 @Foreigner @Abbbian @420noob @LivingBlackSoil @Greenfingers @Greasy @Cadizzles @Dr.VitaminGreen @JaxxMunster @BarefootAndBlazed @HolyAngel @Cartwright @Chiefer88 @AZsensi @terpsnpurps @iceman @iamyou_youareme @VAkish @sleepysails @HorseBadorites @Bobgrows @Tugthepup @Meesh @Kasper0909 @Murciano207 @CornbreadJunior @mrgreenthumb @Swe-can @Budderton @NorthNorthNugs @Gpaw @G-paS @Rhino_buddy @lophophora.ca @Pigeonman @Hapi @Jinglepot @Shadey @JoeCrowe @gonzo @Vagabond_Windy @gnome1 @misterbee @thecrazster @no_chem @ris image
Giveaway alert horn

20 Likes

Ohh man i love a good ole skunk umm um :drooling_face:
@OrganicGorilla . thanks again big buddy…
Cmon lucky #17.:persevere:. Cmon baby :crossed_fingers:
Thanks again for the chance

5 Likes

I love Skunk and that’s no lie!
Thanks for the tag @DesertHeartGardens !
And thanks for the shot at these @OrganicGorilla !

5 Likes

I will fall on my sword, by claiming the dreaded #1 spot, so another may have a better chance at the Skunky treasure of King @OrganicGorilla

Edit: but should i prevail, clutch that treasure with both hands i will!

IF IT’S THE SAME STRAIN,
Here’s the link to craigson15’s creating of these f2 seeds.

13 Likes

Skunk was my first smoke back in the 90s.

5 Likes

Great giveaways around here! Thanks again man :pray:

3 Likes

Number One! Number One!

2 Likes

Mexican dirt-weed was my first smoke…man I miss those sticks and seeds poppin’ and the taste of burning moldy low grade weed…good times!

7 Likes

I don’t normally throw my name on the list for Skunk types but Bodhi’s I will make an exception for :wink:

4 Likes

For real @CanuckistanPete I keep hearing mold warnings but we smoked that moldy mexican crap for decades & survived :laughing:

6 Likes

Love to grab the skunk by the tail. If only it was the true skunks ass stinky.

2 Likes

I remember the first time I saw decent weed and we were all like Why is it green?

6 Likes

and then… why is it purple?

5 Likes

Why does it taste so damn good?

2 Likes

What… no seeds. Lol

3 Likes

Look…it isn’t in a compressed brick with a rock in the middle!

5 Likes

I found a dancing bear bag in the freezer of a house I was sitting. It had 2 ounces inside, 3 & 1/2 buds. When I couldn’t find seeds, I started wondering if it was actually weed. Was 1995, might have come directly from a dead parking lot :+1:

3 Likes

You mean they can duplicate this sensimillia by cloning?

3 Likes