Organic Gorillas Free Seed Raffles

Great giveaways around here! Thanks again man :pray:

3 Likes

Number One! Number One!

2 Likes

Mexican dirt-weed was my first smoke…man I miss those sticks and seeds poppin’ and the taste of burning moldy low grade weed…good times!

7 Likes

I don’t normally throw my name on the list for Skunk types but Bodhi’s I will make an exception for :wink:

4 Likes

For real @CanuckistanPete I keep hearing mold warnings but we smoked that moldy mexican crap for decades & survived :laughing:

6 Likes

Love to grab the skunk by the tail. If only it was the true skunks ass stinky.

2 Likes

I remember the first time I saw decent weed and we were all like Why is it green?

6 Likes

and then… why is it purple?

5 Likes

Why does it taste so damn good?

2 Likes

What… no seeds. Lol

3 Likes

Look…it isn’t in a compressed brick with a rock in the middle!

5 Likes

I found a dancing bear bag in the freezer of a house I was sitting. It had 2 ounces inside, 3 & 1/2 buds. When I couldn’t find seeds, I started wondering if it was actually weed. Was 1995, might have come directly from a dead parking lot :+1:

3 Likes

You mean they can duplicate this sensimillia by cloning?

3 Likes

Hemp is Weed?

1 Like

I legitimately thought someone was trying to give me something crazy… like hard drugs, the first time I saw an actual nug.
Why does it sparkle?!

4 Likes

I got nugs all the time that didn’t sparkle. Most dealers dry-sifted before selling it to us. Sad but true (east coast)

7 Likes

Indeed. It would only sparkle once the buds were broken apart.
Some dispos still pull that shit, where they shake the jar. “To wake up the smell”. Bullshit, it knocks the trichomes off and they then sell that as kief or mix it w leafy shake for pre-roll joints.

6 Likes

Oooo!! I NEEED the Skunk!! :thinking:
Thank you @OrganicGorilla for a chance at these!! :pray::v:

5 Likes

What to see a truely terrible sight it’s in Indiana. If you have heard of indiana ditch weed because it exists. During world war they grew tons of hemp in Indiana but after war wanted to destroy the fields. They tared and burned but couldn’t stop it from growing. Now this are patchs of farm road that have signs say no stopping aerial monitored. Anyways seeds spread and Indiana ditch weed is left over hemp growing in ditches and fields in indiana. Just bit of trivia.

5 Likes

that is almost full VERY fast… are the skunk lovers just not vocal about it??

1 Like