Organic Oasis legal gardens

Can you send me a link or talk to me about the Fluence spectrum. Thank you SIR! :cowboy_hat_face:

:fireworks:Your killing it brother! :sunglasses:

1 Like
1 Like

Perfect bro. I probably could have found it myself but I like the interaction. Maybe I’m just starved for attention among you masters! Which model is Muley using? Aren’t they mighty pricey? Worth it? Your thoughts. :cowboy_hat_face:

it’s two different Ray22’s hung together to combine the diodes. this is probably the most expensive possible way to add 90 watts to a closet though! after legalization I got a little excited and spent all my money on LED’s. :imp::smiley:

None of the Fluence match my Hortiled spectrum very well - to avoid shocking the plants I combined 2 different Fluence spectra to match the PL Light - this is the Hortiled veg and flowering spectrum:

PL uses red, blue and white diodes. Fluence Physiospec is mostly white, but the Anthospec adds a row of blue & red diodes to give the spikes in blue and red like Hortiled, they look like the same Osram diodes as the PL Lights too - if you sqeezed the two together it roughly matches the veg spectrum above-

4 Likes

a local friend just bought a bunch of these - good option for less money, similar efficiency to Fluence:

2 Likes

17 soldiers marching! I can stop dissing the Dutch seedbanks now, got much better germination this time - 90% - DP Euforia skunk on the left and Sensi Durban on the right. I fared better with “The Attitude”, recommend them for European seeds, I think some of the smaller guys are selling old packs.

Euforia:

waiting one more day to start 12/12 on the Huckleberry Kush - letting them veg larger this time, hopefully the 7 gallon pots will be big enough - currently in 2.4 gallon

7 Likes

2 males got voted off the island - going with these two for good vigor and the best aroma

8 Likes

update, 3 big HK’s are in the 1st week of flower and showing the explosive growth I was looking for…it’s good to get back to my old soil mix - the one on the right was the one in the picture 7 days ago:

congrats to the winnah! The selectee out of 7 males…best vigor, health, and stench

seedlings doing well - at this stage, Euforia is clearly growing much faster than Durban, interesting…damn cuntbirds are still flying despite harsh Gnatrol treatments…

9 Likes

the big one has spread its wings - all alone now in a 4 foot tent. 11 days of 12/12 and still no pistils coming out, wtf, hope everything’s OK. sorry about red photos…

the left one is 2 days behind and just starting pistils

veg…one Euforia is 2x bigger than the others…male?

6 Likes

everyone got up-chugged to 4 liter pots last night. Can’t wait to see what Euphoria does in flower, they have really good smell to them already, skunky with cedar and citrus

8 Likes

Everyone looks happy. Nice healthy leaves…
Plan to flip them when ?

3 Likes

Their nice looking males you’ve got . mechelle x

1 Like

Think the above comment didn’t go on the right one ,not sure why ,apart from my brain cell ,so soz guys. Mechelle x

2 Likes

The huge Euphoria turned out female, so did the 2nd biggest one which is great. I’ve topped them, moved 3 Euphora males to the flower tent, and culled 2 weak ones. 3 Durbans have no preflowers yet. Will veg for another 7-10 days and then flip.

the big Huckleberry Kush is a beast, finally growing pistils, at day 17. Little Euphoria males are like servants to the Queen! :smile:

I’m a little gun-shy about turning off the light and flashing them during the first 3 weeks of flower so more red light…the other 2 HK’s, day 14

9 Likes

Lovely . good luck mechelle x

2 Likes

She looks so good. Mechelleb

1 Like

You have a gift brother. Beautiful stuff! :cowboy_hat_face:

1 Like

Look like beautiful poinsettias must be close to x-mass time! Lol

2 Likes

score, found this for only $21 at the local ag coop, 1-year supply for me

more veg, just 3 Euforia plants fills my house with skunk odor, had to put a filter in the closet

Durban, still no preflowers

6 Likes