Ottafish’s seed giveaway to OG members with a trust level of 2 and up, who will grow them and document on here

I figured it out. Now if I could move it to the top lol

4 Likes

Right. 24 posts down isn’t ideal, but you could link that post in your op

1 Like

Hey Man The Sugar Belts by SB is actually a Sugar Belts F2. So do you want that? If you want a squat Sour Bubble type I have a few Sour Bubble X Blue Moon Rocks. Those are nice squat plants, heavy indica, and perfect for inside. I do have some Sugar Cane X Rainbow Belts as well as Sugar Cane X ( Orange Krush) I need to add more seeds to that list. It’s just one I had saved that I pasted. I need to make some changes on there.

5 Likes

Beautiful work. Which would you say would be the best choice for outdoor in a colder, wetter fall climate (42N)? I would be willing to grow out one of the Sugar Belts crosses, I have room for another plant in my garden. The Tangerine Dream, Passion Fruit, and Maui Wowie ones sounded excellent, but I don’t want to grow something that won’t thrive here.

2 Likes

The SB x BMR sound fantastic! And I could actually pop a couple right away :ok_hand:t2:

3 Likes

I’m about to drop 24 here soon :joy:maybe next time :green_heart:

4 Likes

Got it handled.

Got the double post thing taken care of… you posted the same explanation and pictures twice in the original post, then removed wiki and copied text from post 24 and moved it to the OP and added the wiki again.

Carry on yall

11 Likes

Awesome thanks man :partying_face:

5 Likes

I would grow the Tropical Fuel X. It flowered a month earlier than my other plants outside. The Orange Punch, Malasana, Fuel Dog, all did great but they won’t finish til the end of October. So you have to cover them from the rain. I found if you live in a wet place like I do, you have to cover them. The caterpillars come in and start little mold spots and if the buds get wet it will go to shit fast. I bought a carport frame from Walmart and covered it with greenhouse plastic.

6 Likes

Do you have any that have Sugar Belts crosses that have a little less dense / airy / more foxtail structure? I would be open to trying one of those outdoor if they finish by late October/early November, but the Tropical Fuel x also sounds like it would work well, and the aromatics / effect profile sound really good. Trying a mix of organic/natural pest control strategies outdoor this year to make sure I don’t get any tiny caterpillars on my fruit heavy strains and the dreaded boytrytis.

2 Likes

Lots of cool stuff I’m sure you’ll find lots of great growers willing to throw some down. Nice :facepunch:t2:

8 Likes

Thanks for offering up your work to OG @Ottafish. Really cool of you. I hope you find some great growers to grow them out for you. :v:

11 Likes

Yeah the Trop Fuel crosses are chunk/large semi fox tailing flowers. It’s probably your best bet.

3 Likes

Are these seeds Regs?
Or Feminized?

They’re all regs

4 Likes

Thanks man!

2 Likes

I would love to grow that one out in my living soil outdoor bed this summer and document it here, I put my name on the wiki if that’s cool.

1 Like

Here’s an Orange Punch x Sour Bubble. It’s looking very promising at week 5. It’s throwing off Orange scents like the mom and appears to be putting on more frost like the Sour Bubble. Exactly what I was shooting for!

31 Likes

This was the Malasaña Cookies outdoor. It was very nice and one if not the biggest most vigorous plant out of the 12.

20 Likes

This is the Orange Punch I used to breed with. Small buds with the strongest orange scent I’ve ever encountered.

26 Likes