OTUG's Space Odyssey 🛸

The xeno’s have been defeated!

Butt… the battle on dugoutdabah rages on.

Going into the city for supplies :sunglasses:

19 Likes

@Heliosphear your art is becoming even more intricate and incredible. I am truly honoured to have you aboard :man_astronaut:

8 Likes

Yesterday I received a wonderful letter from @ELG full of seeds and pollen.

Something else also came in yesterday from another awesome OG member.

ezgif.com-gif-maker (1)

20220921_213906

Had to pull out the good camera

It is some great smoke :triumph: I love it :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

Thanks again, to all my OG blood brothers!! :smiley:
ezgif.com-gif-maker

:thinking: I think I need to start taking pics with the camera more often and stop using my phone, lol.

27 Likes

They just use the name. They mention nothing of baklava profiles. Wedding cake x gelato sounds good but baklava?? I think they should relinquish the name to the real Baklawa OTUG is creating(eventually). Obviously the pistachio and pastry dough is gonna blend perfectly. :stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes: Just need some honey terps in there. Perfect recipe!

:wink::+1:

13 Likes

WU TANG CLAN AINT NOTHIN TO F WITH

A bunch of us are going to TECH N9NE tomorrow night! Nice lookin colas!

10 Likes

I almost forgot, I caught a photo of this yesterday

RelievedWickedEastrussiancoursinghounds-max-1mb

ezgif.com-gif-maker

And my wife got me this old book :slightly_smiling_face: 1968

24 Likes

Dang OTUG! That’s a piece of history right there!
Copyright date?

5 Likes

1.25 for a hardcover book. Gotta be 1960’s.

6 Likes

It certainly is a remnant from Cannabis history. Copyright 1968. I can’t believe she only paid 2 bucks for it. She knows a good deal when she sees one, probably why she pulled me off the shelf real quick when we met :smirk::joy:

14 Likes

nothing to do with air compression and layering with the two hills peaking up in the picture :wink: lol

8 Likes

LOL :laughing:
She, normally, shows better sense though right? Sometimes a good deal can bite you in the posterior district. :slight_smile:

5 Likes

It was back when I was slim. The tag on me said 50% off :rofl:

7 Likes

aliens-pinterest
:rofl::rofl:

14 Likes

I gotta remember that!

Stealing this one for sure.
:laughing: :rofl: :joy:

5 Likes

Reminds me of the time I told my wife I had to hurry up and get to Kohl’s. She asked Why. I said, " They have WOMEN’S CLOTHING, HALF OFF" She failed to see the humor.

7 Likes

Yeah its just the name game, throwing one hype clone on another. I miss when they just called it as it was…

ezgif.com-gif-maker (31)

BJKO8A3RNFhCFYm1NrQ_SEZY8cuhHIUZ_c85EPFPc4c

11 Likes

Dang! You caught me likeless. :slight_smile:

6 Likes

ezgif.com-gif-maker (4)

14 Likes

20220923_200538

Purple Rhino

ezgif.com-gif-maker

ezgif.com-gif-maker (1)

Sneaky dude had some pointy nuts, tricked me good :joy: I could’ve sworn they looked just like a calyx. That was a close one :sweat_smile:

On the plus side, all 4 Amnesia Haze x Chocolate Rain came out to be female. The tent is still nice and full. I think it’s day 7 since I flipped the lights.

Autos are looking good, did some tucking

I chose a female and isolated the 2 Spaced Limes in a spare closet. My phone battery was low so no flash (Blurple Alert!) Lol

Have a great weekend everyone :sunglasses:

33 Likes

For your viewing pleasure. :yum:🤷

2 Likes