OTUG's Space Odyssey 🛸

Is that how they’re made? Mmmmm sun baked!

9 Likes

This thread is crazy and I like it! :slightly_smiling_face:

js

12 Likes

Had to cut down a male Big Yield x Mi5 from @Jinglepot (bottom 1 in the pic)

The other one looks like a female.

Sadly, both JLO’s from @ReikoX are males :sob:

20220919_223542

Found 1 Spaced Limes male from @allotment

I may isolate it for F2’s if the other 2 are female and put the best one with it. For now it lives…

If anyone in Canada has some fem auto pollen they would like to send in exchange for some of the seeds produced, feel free to send me a pm :slightly_smiling_face:

Flower tent - Day 1

I put a couple of the shorter plants on stilts to get them up into the canopy. Gonna be interesting once the big ones hit the stretch. I’ll do some top dressing next week and some selective cropping in about 2 weeks, then it’s LITFA to the finish line! :joy:
399184039spaceship-starship-animated-gif-17

Stopped at the rez today, filled the tank for 80 bucks and got smokes for my wife.

Picked up a couple extra goodies too :smirk:

41 Likes

I thought you could roll joints better than that…

22 Likes

Lol. I’ve rolled some crazy tulips before, but they never looked like that :sweat_smile: haha. I’ve actually rolled some pretty interesting looking joints in my day though :rofl:
b0ad8340-4114-4249-9727-8ce89d480ee0_text

18 Likes

Haha, NICE! I’ve gotta breed those Big Yield x Mi5. They are a HUGE hit around the neighborhood and through work pals. A few on here have done them justice too!

Love me some fungi… why? Because, I’m a, fun, guy :laughing::laughing::laughing::laughing: Im sorry, ill show my self to the escape hatch :joy::joy::joy:

16 Likes

:joy: no worries, there’s spore than enough shroom on this ship for the both of us, lol. Love me some fungi and games. We all win…champignons bro! :rofl:

13 Likes

@Jinglepot I swear by that!! Big Yield x Mi5 is simply awesome!!
@Oldtimerunderground Yours is (are?) looking great!!

4 Likes

@Oldtimerunderground
were you the one growing the Black Snow x Alien OG? if so, how are they?

5 Likes

Yes. @anonymous4289 Here is a look at this post I quoted :arrow_down: for a pic of one of them, before it met the end of my scissor fused hand and molecularly disassembled in the replicator. Man, did it ever make some fine cannajuice :drooling_face:

I had 2 going this run and both turned out male. What I did see was really promising though. Although they were only in veg, if the dudes are any indication of what the girls will be like, then let’s just say they have some serious potential! :grinning: I just know they’re gonna be some dank plants once I can grow a few females.

That A.I. art can come up with some really interesting creations

Black Alien on a Frozen plant

18 Likes

More A.I. art

@Heliosphear you’re right, it is addicting :crazy_face:

18 Likes

Got these in the vault

OTUG is the real plug though :joy:

ezgif.com-gif-maker (29)

13 Likes

That Baklava sounds interesting. Sleepytime meds are what I’m aiming for right now.

3 Likes

You and @Heliosphear have more talent than 99.999999% of everyone else. Amazing work, both of you guys.

5 Likes

image image image image image

image image image image image image image image

16 Likes

Morning or good night. Lol I like those mushrooms. I would call them Washington style. Because that’s where I always got them from or Oregon.

4 Likes

@Oldtimerunderground you still got the brain wiggles this morning? Haaaaa! I get them on a regular basis. My friends like them more than I do. I’m starting to see that people like more of the vaping than anything else. That’s fine with me more bud to go around. I’m not a big vapor. It all taste the same when it’s like that. I like to smoke just like you do. I like some good hash especially some good hash oil.

6 Likes

Feels like I got sucked into a blackhole

And shot out of a supernova

tumblr_o4wiusGaPB1uj6umoo1_500 (1)

17 Likes

I have to smoke when I trip. They go hand-in-hand.

2 Likes

Yea it’s nice, like hitting the reset button. I was hitting the vape, Skywalker. Taste good. I still smoke 99% of the time :sweat_smile::joy:

4 Likes