OTUG's Space Odyssey 🛸

His hands are small. It the weed that is enormous. Lol

7 Likes

5 Likes

Judging by their accuracy how straight do you think his lines are.

5 Likes

WTF is this from!? LOL

5 Likes

One of @BigMike55’s bukkake videos would be my guess.

6 Likes

:joy: Scary Movie 2

4 Likes

Lol! Now i know why it’s so familiar!

2 Likes

So, the Jamaican Garlic Puna is still trucking. I’m in harvest/trim jail with the rest of everything still coming in, so I appreciate it taking its time. It’s a big, sticky, greasy, terpy plant, but the density is still coming in.

I wasn’t sure what to expect from the terpenes based on the heritage, but it’s kind of fruity, and flowery, but also sharp/tangy, which together is kind of a tropical fruit smell, like a pineapple. I’m looking forward to how it turns out!

27 Likes

Condolences on your loss!

I had to pull three robust Orange Grove plants yesterday when they presented me with hanging bunches of green boy balls. Seemed like it happened overnight, but digging into the deep foliage I spied a single open male flower. Dammit!
:rage: :sob:

5 Likes

Thank you @GrouchyOldMan :pray:
Usually I’m ruthless with males…but having to cut down the Purple Rhino was truly heartbreaking. I was really looking forward to seeing and smoking some flower from it. I did keep a clone of the Meridian Haze #3 male though :smirk: :shushing_face: :joy:
Started with 16 plants, ended up with 9 females. Not bad.

:cry:
I hope it doesn’t ruin things for you. We all have those “Son of a b*tch!” moments every now and then. I got lucky this time around :sweat_smile: I swear it was the fortune cookie that saved my ass :rofl:

9 Likes

@GlassJoeGrows words can’t express how much I appreciate this awesome update :smiling_face_with_three_hearts: I’m blown away by those pics :exploding_head::star_struck: looks like all spears, no leaf! :joy:
It’s gonna be a breeze to trim when the time comes. Thanks again for doing such a fantastic grow with it :pray: I’m looking forward to seeing how it turns out too.

That sounds delicious :drooling_face: hope the smell develops further and transfers to the taste! :grinning:

13 Likes

Thanks! I’m obviously really happy with the plant, and very happy to have gotten such quality seeds from you! I’m moving to doing fewer plants of larger stature in the summer, and Jamaican Garlic Puna will surely make a reappearance in 2023!

It’s definitely convenient! It grew like that naturally, too! I don’t defoliate my plants at all; I find that if a plant doesn’t need a leaf or the leaf isn’t getting light, the plant will drop the leaf itself.

This is also a nice reminder for me that not everything worth growing is going to be some modern 8-week hybrid, and if I had passed on this based on a long projected flowering time, I would have missed out on one of the best plants in my summer grow!

10 Likes

I felt that last year with the Red Congolese x Super Silver Haze I grew.

Here are a few plants from the auto tent

Today marks 6 months since I quit smoking cigarettes :grinning: have a great day everyone, and I wish you all the best of health :grin:

41 Likes

Congratulations and great for you bro! Cigarettes are called “coffin nails” for a reason.

8 Likes

Plants are looking fantastic, major congrats on the quitting smoking! It’s been 8 years cig free for me! Best decision ever

10 Likes

Sc x bs = winner! I grew that out this summer and have been sneaking bowls before it’s even cured yet :slight_smile:

Happy looking plants @Oldtimerunderground !!!

4 Likes

This is an Insanely Great thread @Oldtimerunderground!

Perfect mix of common sense, shared experience, beauty: art & cannabis. And graceful community. :v: :green_heart:

Well Done all of youse!
-Grouchy

6 Likes

Is that mango smile x 24 carat from @Chronickyle ? The few I grew were amazing! Hope he shows his face again soon. :wink:

4 Likes

Congrats man! Not an easy feat. I’m going to give it the old college try soon enough myself.

13 Likes

6 Likes