OTUG's Space Odyssey šŸ›ø

Iā€™m watching, lurking as usual. :wave:t2:

If thatā€™s alright. :relieved::green_heart:

Grow onward, my friend. šŸŖ“šŸŒ³

7 Likes

This is like seeing there are new episodes of your favourite show! Looking forward to the grow and the story :seedling::open_book:

7 Likes

(mumbles, pulls a panel offā€¦peers inside. Reaches inā€¦)

Hereā€™s the fault, your main fuel cell is empty You need a new one of theseā€¦

5 Likes

5 Likes

Set to Watching this one. If itā€™s anything like the Odyssey itā€™s gonna be epic.

5 Likes

YESSSS!!! Here we go!!
@Oldtimerunderground You da man!! Kick buttocks start!! :pray:
:clap: :clap: :clap: :hugs:

5 Likes

Subbed in and looking forward to awesomeness!!
May they grow free and easy for you @Oldtimerunderground !!:grin::v:

5 Likes

nyce, i am going to sit in the corner and have a peek too *woot * :sunglasses:

8 Likes

OTUG's Space Odyssey

It may take me a bit to catch up though!

17 Likes

Off to a great start man :+1:

I am using some Romulan that 50 state gave me when he dropped in last weekend, LP bought stuff, but I am impressed with it, my kind of buzz.

10 Likes

Following. :sunglasses:

7 Likes

lovely selection, i cant wait to watch your magic in action again! Itā€™s been too long since the last event!

5 Likes

Did you manage to figure the chair thing out? That video cracked me up! :joy:

Donā€™t be shy, post as much as you like :slightly_smiling_face: I hereby promote you to second officer, so youā€™re always welcome here with me on the bridge. Donā€™t let all the buttons and fancy lights on the display fool you, theyā€™re just for show :laughing:
I couldnā€™t be happier to have you here with me on this Odyssey :relaxed:

Qtip!! :grinning: How are you man?! Feels like we havenā€™t spoke in a lightyear! Hope all is well on your side of the galaxy bro! Thank you for such a nice compliment :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

Thank you @Herbie :pray:
Is that all it needs? Ok let me swap it with a spare I found on the lower deck. Letā€™s try this again.
ezgif.com-gif-maker
Aww man, looks like I need to hit the reset button on this thing. What does a captain gotta do to get some Tea. Earl Grey. Hot! :rofl:

@Slick1 perfect choice of GIF for this wild ride weā€™re about to embark on. Boldly going where no OG has ever gone before. About to blast this spacetrain into the deepest parts of the universe, the Mariana trench ainā€™t got shit on me! Thatā€™s how deep we goin bro! :crazy_face:

Thatā€™s about the only thing I can absolutely guarantee! And with you here @BigMike55 weā€™re now over halfway to the epicness! :star_struck:

Take my hand @Abbbian! So we can kick some alien butt together!
PopularSecretGoldeneye-max-1mb

Yes! @Buddertonā€™s here too?! The party really getting started now! Iā€™ll be sure not to disappoint! :grin:

Oh you mean that corner? The one with the big sign that says ā€œSantero, Chief of Battle Operationsā€? :joy:
Iā€™m honoured to have you aboard. Your beans are straight killa!
tumblr_nz9qmrQVAi1u6z5poo1_400

@Maddawg :heart_eyes: I love the custom gif! Thank you :blush:

Thanks @Shadey! Letā€™s hope I can keep the paceā€¦Iā€™m trying to avoid having to shoot anything out of the airlock :laughing:

Canā€™t go wrong with some Romulan!

@Floyd!! :grinning: You made it! And I see you found the official OG spaceflight suit I left in your quarters. Your expert navigation skills will be essential to the mission :grin:

ezgif.com-gif-maker (3)

31 Likes

Iā€™ll be watching.
Good luck with your grow!

4 Likes

itā€™s full of starsā€¦

:green_heart:

10 Likes

Now I see where Kubrick got his idea from!! :neutral_face: :face_with_raised_eyebrow:
:thinking:
Movies apartā€¦ Iā€™d go for OTUGā€™s odyssey!! A bit more smoky to my taste!! :stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes:

6 Likes

No. :cry:

I, um, chose to lay in the sand instead. :joy:

8 Likes

I appreciate it @Hydro921 :pray::slightly_smiling_face:
If the buds come out half as nice as the ones you and your wife grow, Iā€™ll be one happy space camper :joy:

It truly is. Your glow shines and brings light to the darkest corners of this vast cosmos :hugs:

:rofl: you crack me up

Lol, I donā€™t blame you. Thatā€™s the best place to be for a perfect view, while I carve our names among the heavens!!

Our legacy shall be written among the starsā€¦

ā€œOverGrow the Universe!ā€

22 Likes

Heyyy @Oldtimerunderground Iā€™m pulling up a chairā€¦ be lurkingā€¦ probably pop in here and there!

Subscribed :v::sunglasses::green_heart:

ā˜†DJSF

6 Likes

I love all the movie references. Did you know that they named a TV series after me? Yeah!
ā€œLost in Spaceā€.
:wink:
Been there ever since I met all you nuts.
Edit: @Oldtimerunderground
and itā€™s one of the best decisions Iā€™ve ever made!!!
:stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

14 Likes