OTUG's Space Odyssey 🛸

Thank you MoBilly!! :relaxed:
Man am I feeling it today :joy: transplanting all those and taking the pics for the gifs I made was tough, but worth it.

Thank you @Heliosphear :pray::smiley:
Awesome stuff you have going with the OG picture of the year and poster creation. You truly are a master of the craft. I’ll have to dig deep into the archives to find something worthy of contribution.

Happy holidays to you too and everybody here on OG!!

Have a great weekend :sunglasses:
ezgif.com-gif-maker

18 Likes

Nice cosmic butthole gif @Oldtimerunderground :+1:

4 Likes

Hell yeah man that’s going to be a great run with lots of variety. Been a minute since I’ve seen Total Recall too haha

2 Likes

Like @MoBilly said stellar

All I can say is outmotherfuckingstanding :+1:t3:
c263134e-21bb-4f48-b611-d113dec152b7-original_1

16 Likes

Thank you so much for the update and tag!

1 Like

You’re most welcome @Rogue :slightly_smiling_face:
She’s quite the plant, vigorous and lush growth.
Thank you for sharing them with me. What was the lineage of it again? Unknown?

Thank you @repins12!! :grin:

I’ve had to chop a ton of males; it was expected though, with how many different seeds I popped. The good news is, for every male that falls it frees up my plant count to crack more beans after the holidays!! :crazy_face:

12 Likes

4 Likes

Loving the look of the beyond the rain! Can’t wait to see how it flowers out!

1 Like

@Oldtimerunderground Time for you to move to the Amazon! We need proactive wizards such as you brother!! Awesome output! Massive too!! :maté::clap: :clap: :clap:
:hugs:

4 Likes

:+1: :peace_symbol: :crazy_face:
Chilling on a bean-bag in the corner

3 Likes

love the updates lol glad to find this and catch up

1 Like

I hope everyone has a relaxed and great time over Xmas with friends and family :+1:

8 Likes

One of the alltime classic updates I’ve seen on here!
Well done, and some great looking plants!

3 Likes

Quick Little New Year’s Eve Update

I had to cut down the LA Affie S1 #11 x Afghan Hash Plant F2 last week. The tops weren’t looking too good on it.

There was also something forming on the stalk, you can see it between the nodes here.

The 9lb Hammer x PPP looked a little weird, and I wasn’t about to take any chances. Forgot to take a pic of the 9lb before I bagged and binned it with the Affie. Got rid of the pots and soil too.

Now for the good news

Everything else is looking great! :grinning:

Time to flip these lights!

There’s been nanosilver leaking from the colloidal warp drive for the past few weeks, all over the Bubblegum Mikado x Bubblegum!! :astonished: It’s been in a separate area under 12/12 for 2 weeks already, and has now joined the others. If I get the timing right, I just might end up with a fem seed or 2 to play with and share :wink::smirk:

Happy New Year OG! :star_struck::partying_face:

29 Likes

Happy New Year @Oldtimerunderground :smiley:

5 Likes

happy new years OTUG!

2 Likes

Happy New Year to you and yours OTUG!! Here’s to 2023 bringing bountiful harvests and happy moments!! :grin::v:

3 Likes

Thank you @chronix @204medismoke @Budderton :pray: I have a really good feeling about this year.

Here is the Bubblegum Mikado x Bubblegum getting reversed.

Hopefully I can squeeze enough pollen from her once the pods form and ripen.

29 Likes

gorgeous and green. showing us how its done

5 Likes

1 week since flip and halfway through (what always feels like, to me) the longest part of the grow, lol.

Thank you for stopping by :pray::grin:

42 Likes