OTUG's Space Odyssey šŸ›ø

That Rogue Zero has a very cool looking growth pattern, stands out :+1:

5 Likes

Thank you @chronix :grinning:

Thanks @Gonzo
I had to tie the Rogue Zero down, itā€™s a nice little bonsai bush now :sweat_smile:

6 Likes

Great garden as usual OTUG. You always have consistently beautiful plants.

5 Likes

HOT DAMN OTUG LOOKING GGGGRRRREEEAAAT!!!

Iā€™m jelly of your C.Chunks! My 3 have been under 12/12 for a week sexing and they are taking their time to tell me balls or pistil! (considering itā€™s taking this long I expect all female but iā€™ve had late male expression too so Iā€™m waiting until 100% before moving back into veg.

The Rogue Zero is gonna grow like a crown! Well met!

6 Likes

Thank you @BigMike55 :blush:

Itā€™s only cause I show my plants your grow logs and tell them ā€œSee these gorgeous plants right here from the legendary OG BigMike, grow like this!ā€ :joy:

Thanks bro! :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

The Chocolate Chunk is a real head turner so far. Beautiful squat Indica growth in veg, nice little stretch since I flipped the lights. Strong apical dominance. I gave all the plants a good topping and plant yoga while they were bushing out, but she would just snap back the next day as if I did nothing :joy: I couldā€™ve tied her down but she probably wouldā€™ve just broke the ropes :rofl:

Man is she ever stunning! Catches my eye every time I unzip the tent. I donā€™t usually tie plants down, itā€™s been a few years. I forgot how much fun it is!

:thinking: Maybe we should start a little bonsai challenge thread this year?

12 Likes

Be keeping a eye on the bubblegum x mikato been running the blockhead x mikato and itā€™s some tasty bud.

6 Likes

YES!!! Although @Andrane may kick all our asses :rofl: :v:

4 Likes

Loving that beyond the rain!

4 Likes

Me too @Moka!! :heart_eyes:
You should see the thick stalk on her, itā€™s a beautiful deep purple. Iā€™ll try to get under there and take a nice pic for you tonight.

Lol, weā€™ll just call that healthy competition :joy:

Donā€™t forget your space goggles :goggles: sheā€™s forming pods left and right getting ready to blast everything in the tent! :exploding_head::star_struck:

Working on the Odyssey storyline for my next big update, Iā€™ve manage to decipher the last of the hieroglyphs!!

Planet OG has been located!
Coordinates set,
Warp drive at 1000%!
Time to make history :scroll:

Hold up, did anyone else see something clinging onto the hull of the ship right before takeoff?!

Stay tuned next weekend for the continuation of OTUGā€™s Space Odyssey!!! :grin:

13 Likes

To do this you might wanna just start from scratch. From a fresh clone or fresh plant. That way I canā€™t just enter something like my 4 year old bonsai Mother. :wink:
I kinda have been wanting to try an ā€œart likeā€ bonsai, just for fun.

7 Likes

@Moka

26 Likes

Meridian Haze

ezgif.com-gif-maker

Smoking some right now :triumph:
Taste is a crisp, clean, light lemon floral essence with fresh leather and earth. Umami :drooling_face:

High is uplifting with intense cerebral stimulation. The first smoke was a borderline psychedelic rollercoaster. Energizing, feel good ganja. Get shit done. House clean :joy:
No come down.

Thank you @neogitus and @santero :pray::grin:

40 Likes

Holy wow thatā€™s exotic looking! Hopefully she performs excellently. You Did name the strain so Iā€™m hoping she gives you everything you could want from her!

5 Likes

Sounds dank. I was gonna run her last grow also but I still fuck shit up in my room so donā€™t want to risk a longer flowering strain just yet. Sounds right up my alley though.

6 Likes

@moka with the lineage + BTR name, crafted from your hands and growing in mine, I know itā€™s going to be some truly epic and unique bud, I can feel it.

Me too :sweat_smile:
I couldā€™ve done better on the grow. I cut it around 11 weeks; a bit earlier than I wouldā€™ve liked, but it still came out nice. It really is a beautiful old school haze.

11 Likes

err ā€¦ thatā€™s like a description of the c5haze, lol.
(i am working with prisma on a bx3 = midiclorian haze)

enjoy her, bro !!
and whenever you feel like growing more from my
humble hacks, then by all means: just hit me up :slight_smile:

13 Likes

Thank you @santero :pray:
Iā€™m down to the final spliff from the last bud of the other Meridian Haze plant I grew.

This one is very similar to the other, with a little extra citrus burst.

I think I broke a record with how fast I smoked all the bud I grew last cycle :sweat_smile::rofl:

28 Likes

When it goes fast is when you know itā€™s good.

7 Likes

Very true. I did give a few jars away too. I didnā€™t really weigh anything except the Raspberry Haze, but I mustā€™ve pulled close to 2lbs between the 4x4 full of photos and 2x4 filled with autos.

10 Likes

How many autos and rough weight I should be running some autos in the veg room .

7 Likes