Overgrow Auction Fundraiser 2022 Round 2 🍃

Congrats to all the winners! Happy to help @LemonadeJoe See you all next round :slightly_smiling_face:

15 Likes

y’all are awesome! everyone who’s offering up strains for these auctions, misterbee, dougdawson, all of the other overgrowers.

@Granola :insert jack nicholson furiously nodding gif: that would be amazing! i’ll do my best to reciprocate as well. :wink:

also @LedZeppelin it goes without saying, although i’ll say it for everyone, that your help is greatly appreciated!

9 Likes

Thank you for @LedZeppelin for making the bidding organization run so smoothly!

9 Likes

Lot’s 19 through 24 shipped out today, happy growing all and thanks for supporting Overgrow, the best cannabis community on the planet.

13 Likes

2 Likes

I’ll send you some Superwoman if you’d like. It’s CBD Fems I’ve been working with.

4 Likes

Thank you very much, @DougDawson!

Others will follow soon, as I’m going to send them all needed info today.

7 Likes

In the mail. With tracking. LJ has details. A few other things as well.

4 Likes

18 is going out tonite and 17 on saturday am

Thanks for bidding guys! I added a lil sumthin to each package :smiley:

Have a blast!

8 Likes

Well that was fast…don’t have to wait for Sugar Ray no mas…arrived this morning faster than a Leonard 1-2 punch! Thanks @DougDawson

3 Likes

Hay all y’all with winning bids on my offerings. I just got back from vacation, and will try to get them out this week. I’ll let each of you know when I do.

Thanks for helping support OG :smile:

5 Likes

Thanks a lot, @HorseBadorites !

1 Like

@Bizzaro , @Enjoi802 , @Kami , @Panamajock , @Sincitytoker , @hawkman

They all went out today, thanks for your patience.

@Enjoi802 I lost the original breeder pack for the First Light, you’ll have to trust me :slight_smile: I threw in some Dragon’s Blood Hashplant x OMG to help you forget!

8 Likes

Sweet
I already forgot :stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes:

3 Likes

No problem !! - besieds with all your other responsiblies - looking forward to other auctions _- Peace

1 Like

Hey @Cranio, did you all get your seeds from this auction?

Edit: all received but one international but should still arrive, just slow :snail:

3 Likes

I received mine, thank you!

2 Likes

Awesome, thanks bud. Just want to make sure everyone got what was coming to them :slight_smile:

4 Likes

Yes. All seeds delivered as expected. Thank you for checking.

3 Likes