Overgrow Auction Fundraiser 2022 Round 2 šŸƒ

I almost bid on your lot of pink lotus last minute but decided the 1 I was going to win was good enough for me. ( I bid last minute on lot 11. )

4 Likes

I do appreciate your not outbidding me lol. But you will have more chances in the future Auctions. Dread Bread x SSDD also caught my eye but i wanted 50State to get it.

4 Likes

I missed it? thats ok. I have a lot on my list to get to.

5 Likes

@Greenfingers , you got an amazing deal on that Swackhammer! :+1:

6 Likes

now iā€™m a little sad i didnā€™t come on to push for that apollo 11! damn. thatā€™s the way the wind blows.

i hope @Granola is going to do some awesome things with those beans. congrats!

and i see @Tim managed to pick up some packs as well! great to see the love and support.

canā€™t wait to see what you all find. iā€™d love to see some grow reports when people get to them.

9 Likes

is there round 3?

8 Likes

I believe there isā€¦ā€¦.

13 Likes

Thanks for donating seeds everyone!
These are fun

15 Likes

Thanks for everyone who donated! Iā€™m so pleased with my win I hope itā€™s a quality night time medicine! you guys rock!

5 Likes

donā€™t know who it was

1 Like

FYI ONLY!!! The next Auction will feature a fair amount of CBD-laden Hemp offerings. Iā€™ve notice quite a few members have mentioned a desire for same. BOLO, all, SS/BWā€¦mister :honeybee: :100: :pray: :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

21 Likes

Iā€™m happy that everyone had some fun. The real fun is around fall and Christmas. Iā€™m not sure who got the ones I donated. Ill give a few freebies with it.

10 Likes

Yes indeed there will be as far as I know.

9 Likes

Thereā€™s always someone wanting to show love.

6 Likes

whaaaaa??? i only knew of the two rounds, but thereā€™s actulaly gonna be a third auction round?!! oh boy! maybe itā€™s good i havenā€™t won any bids yet. :rubs hands: :crazy_face: looking forward to the reveal!

5 Likes

Thanks everyone for bidding!

The bidding table is now updated and final. Please let me know ASAP if there are any objections.

Iā€™ll be reaching by PM to all winners soon :slight_smile:

Big thanks to all generous donors! Thanks @LedZeppelin for updates!

17 Likes

I have 6 strains Iā€™ve been developing that are 1:1 , 1:2, 1:4 type 2 plants. Wish I had know yā€™all wanted CBD rich plants.

10 Likes

Many OG members were seeking HIGH-CBD ā€œleanersā€ for elderly relatives, WITHOUT THC. I only mentioned it because I have a ā€œFEWā€. I also have the various ratios THC:CBD in the Ole Stash Bag!!! Iā€™m POSITIVE you wonā€™t have ANY difficulties selling yours, as those ratios remain in HIGH DEMAND!! SS/BWā€¦mister :honeybee: :100: :pray: :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

7 Likes

Yes indeed, there will be and since I said it just assuming how about I guarantee it :wink: After all I am a man of my word. My vault is big enough to make sure I keep my word :slight_smile:

8 Likes

Donā€™t you worry my friend, all seeds will be reproduced for community seed runs ! And Iā€™ll make sure you get a extra fat envolope of seeds to look through

7 Likes