Overgrow Holiday Give-away: Fluence Bioengineering Spydr 2P [CLOSED]

Have Zamaldelica that was seeded by unknown neighborhood pollen. Not to sure what will grow, but gonna try a few.

5 Likes

I’m in! I’m really like heavy indicas I think anything crossed with purple kush would be awesome.

2 Likes

Unlimited grow count in WA here. Been a rebel since before medical became legal here😉

8 Likes

I for one would like to cross some mephisto genetics… Pink Panama x Strawberry Nuggets, mmm Pink Nuggets.

1 Like

Blueberry has been a dream. Not just anyones, but DJ’s. Lil Whyte rapped about it to Rasta’s in Jam Rock. They were growing it in tires. So myself and another sourced for seeds. So after his are returned I would want my brothers and sisters to enjoy it with me. In the spirit of friends really and why OG is my home. I learned humility and growth.
DJ Shorts Blueberry

I found another plant I love. Its sharp berry flavor and high brought me through my heroin addiction. I needed to know who the breeder was. BODHI! Now one of my favorite breeders and awesome afforable legendary strains. So I though let me throw 2 Goji beans in with the BB and prey. Wouldnt you know it Jah answered my prayers.
Goji OG female. Ready for the cross. Then the work.

So Blue Goji it is. Sorry for the novel. Happy Hollidays and thank all for everything. The Fluence light…daaammn!

13 Likes

Blackberry x sweet tooth #4 * blackberry x marshmellow
Black sweet berry mellow

8 Likes

Awesome Give-away! My 3 yr. old LED just ain’t up to the job anymore. I’ve been wanting to break into this for over a year.

I’ll start with “Delirious”.

14 Likes

You are a level 2.
To find out your level goto one of your posts and click on your name. Then click on the Member / Regular icon on the bottom and it will tell you.

6 Likes

hmm edpurt huh? I have thought about messing around with this also… weak as piss but amazing smells.

5 Likes

Count me in!

I’m really new to all these names. So I’m gonna go with LSD-25 crossed with a CBd Chem dog. I think the added CBD from the Chem dog would help with a lot of my issues. Combined together.

5 Likes

All those +1s, so awesome to see.
OG can bring a tear to my eye, damnit.

I did some figuring, and I reckon I’d need to stop living for a year to be able to afford one of these lights. Definitely in for the comp and a chance to win.
Seeing how I love the racy, bounce off the walls, paranoid to the nth type of smoke , I’d like to grow this one when it hits. And under this light… :fire:

8 Likes

Thanks much my friend!

:peace:

Today I scored 2 pair 600W HPS digi ballasts with 2 Hort SHPS bulbs and open batwing reflectors used for $120. I test-fired all and it’s good to go. Going to go back for another set for $60 for a complete backup. Out in Chilliwack BC. Even gave me a lightly used same bulb for $20. New . . . $100. It’s all used but works fine. Driving it all home to northern Alberta in the 2008 Saturn Vue my mom is giving me. Only 110,250km on the dial. Looks like brand new. My 65th b-day present. lol

I’m taking my mom back with me tomorrow and insisting she come in while I test the next set as they have 3 dogs in there that will make her day. She lives with my sister now who will never have a house pet and my mom grew up on a farm with lots of cats and dogs in the house not to mention the acres of turkeys, pigs, cows etc as she survived the dirty 30s.

She’s 92 yo and sharp as a tack. Clinically blind but doesn’t miss a thing. I was adopted and 3 years ago made contact with my birth siblings. My b-mom had died 6 months before from dementia at age 75. She was diagnosed at age 65. I turned 65 last Oct. I’ve been demented since 15 so WTF!? lol

It’s good to know someone has some trust level with me here. Was a bit cool being Admin at the CC forums for a few years before it shut down last Jan. My main thing has always been to help new growers get a decent crop over the line and titles meant no more than the ability to help more.

Great crowd here and I’m happy to be part of it!

:peace:

13 Likes

I’m getting into breeding for fem seeds and some of my fave strains are less exotic than yours but old fafes for old farts like me.

Kali Mist x NL#5 I did a decade or more ago. Huge colas and great sativa buzz without the anxiety attack with too big a hit, (for me). Both strains from Marc Emery’s seed bank circa 2000.

An old buddy’s cross of LSD and blueberry from Barney’s back in 2005.

Got the chem to start making fem seeds and going hard on high CBD crosses with my old faves along with making fems of my faves. I used to hate fem seeds because they were expensive and limited my pollen-chucking opportunities but now see the value for peeps with limited space and plant counts.

I really like having some of the older established strains to play with as damn near all of the stuff the last couple of decades is just opportunistic rip-offs of real breeders works and mongrelized all out of proportion. Little bastard babies that a real breeder would laugh at.

8 Likes

Lots of us oldies around. That was cool to hear your story about your “two” moms. I sure miss mine. I’ll have to keep an eye on you in case you make some seeds of the KM x NL5. :money_mouth: peace

6 Likes

Not fictional, but would love to grow starfighter pheno. Just haven’t put my hands on it yet.

5 Likes

Well, since I am new to this endeavor and have never tried to make seeds, (I’m currently running my third grow ever) I am not sure if this cross would be a good one or not but I was thinking that a good pure sativa like Durban Poison and a beautiful indica cross like Blackberry Breath, which I heard about from a thread on this site and IT LOOKS MARVELOUS! So I guess the name could be POISON BREATH? Haha, we all prolly know someone who could be the literal definition of that name! Thanks @LemonadeJoe and the rest of Team Overgrow, for the opportunity to get something that would otherwise be out of range!

Good luck, everyone!

9 Likes

Heck ya count me in!

I’m imagining some Big Sur Holy Weed x Purple Urkle Fems. That’d be neat.

8 Likes

heh, heh… yeah, me too, now! lol

6 Likes

I just assumed we were ALL oldies? Otherwise this place would be like all the other wankfest grow websites ay? Full of aggro and know it all assholes :stuck_out_tongue:

14 Likes

Take a cherry AK Pheno and cross it with Dark Star

Black Cherry AK

5 Likes