Overgrow šŸ•¶ stickers, t-shirts and other merchandise

I send off a message to @LemonadeJoe about the stickers :wink:

7 Likes

Iā€™m sure thereā€™s a lot of talented graphic designers on this forum.

Maybe we could have a contest/poll and vote for designs?

Obviously the ones Lemonade Joe posted up are perfectly fine and look sick but stickers are awesome and variety is the spice of life as most of us can agree on since we all grow more than one strain.

The more cool stickers there is the more $ for the site and @LemonadeJoeā€™s efforts.

7 Likes

and more money we will spend as we will need them all :slight_smile:

5 Likes

Agreed, and also not to mention the fact that it costs nothing to have the stickers or other items available on a print-on-demand site with a storefront, so there is actually no need to limit the number of designs available, or items that they can be available on, as long as they represent what lemonjoe has in mind for the look and image of this site.

7 Likes

we will need window stickers so you can take all my money :slight_smile:

reverse print

4 Likes

I would like a tee shirt or hoodie
And of course stickers

3 Likes

When I was younger my parents got me a ā€œMarijuana, hey at least its not crackā€ sticker. I didnā€™t know if I should be offended or be happy there cool with what I do with my time.
But yeah @LemonadeJoe should most definitely have a say. Not saying anyone with any sense would make such a sticker with OG logo on it. I have been surprised by less.

3 Likes

rolling trays, etched glass ashtray, coffee cups, drink cozies

it goes on and on :slight_smile:

I will need one if not three of each

preorder? waiting list? please take my money :wink:

12 Likes

how bout a flag
ball cap / visor
bandana. / face mask
wdut :male_detective:

8 Likes

Iā€™m totally down for the stickers. Maybe make some bongs or pipes with the graphic on them?

2 Likes

OG . com branded nutes and soil mixes!

OK, maybe thatā€™s going too far but Iā€™d love to support the site while getting cool swag! Iā€™d be down for a tee, multiple stickers, koozies, lighters, a rolling tray, etc.

Iā€™d love a tee with an OG . com logo on the front and:
OVER
GROW
in big letters on the back.

How about a hockey sweater/jersey with personalized name and number on the back? I think Iā€™m getting carried away againā€¦

7 Likes

Online Gamingā€¦ People will think we are some hard core gamers. Lol. Guess we better leave out the .com huh?

4 Likes

I edited the post to kill the link to a non Overgrow affiliate

7 Likes

you just gotta catchā€™em all, itā€™s a cosmic law :laughing:

3 Likes

My last ideaā€¦make this a contest with prizes.
Enter for a chance to win cash or seeds (5 to 10 ) entry fee and includes a membership
certificate, plus ( keychain. or .lighter.or something else.) Submit ideas with designs. The first item could be a tee shirt. Then the 3 best ideas with the most votes get placed into the contest.

Now we vote, and each time we vote ( up to 5 votes) we pay $1 for a right to vote ticket or 6 tickets for $5.

The first place tee shirt will then be offered for sale to members who participated IN THE CONTEST.
U choose to play.

The member who submitted the winning design gets a cash prize and a free tee shirt.
The rest of us can order the tee shirt for x ........ ( like 20 to 25 ).
Discounts awarded if over 3 shirts purchase at one time.

Example. a nice green T with 2021 OG member, and the LOGO,

The following year another contest starts just like a grow log. new designs and
date 2022.

Something like this to start off the merchandize department.

WDUTOTā€¦IDEA.

5 Likes

If I am going to go to the time and trouble to submit an idea for a design I donā€™t want to also pay for the right to do so, I think that my time and energies in creating the design should be enough. I am not looking to win any contests, just to help out where I can. I am also not a fan of art by committee.

8 Likes

This damn website sure knows how to key in on what i like. Iā€™d have 1/2 a brain to think this whole site is just AI marketing direct to me. New and innovative ways to grow cannabis- hey look new shit to buy!

New genetics- spend some money (or more often than not trade/pay for shipping. Even better!)

Stickers and tshirts? Take my damn money, faster!!

8 Likes

LMAO I got the at least itā€™s not crack tee shirt in high school, hell might still have it somewhere.

4 Likes

If and when I get a OG tee shirt or hoodie, Iā€™m going to the indoor mall to get it customized with
Indoornesian embroidery on it :nerd_face:

9 Likes

Yeah OG should have a whole merchandise section. Bongs, bathrobes, Ts, hats, stickers everything. That print on demand site is greatā€¦

When I travel I always want to find as many tshirts from the places to go. Another hobby, t shirt collecting

2 Likes