Overgrow šŸ•¶ stickers, t-shirts and other merchandise

Hell yeah!!!.. I got a bigger beard tho hahah

5 Likes

I WOULD BUY A FEW .
THE MARKET WAS SMILING ON ME ā€¦ UP 14 K YESTERDAYā€¦

I NEED DON TO GO IN PEACEā€¦SO I CAN EARN MORE SHECKELS.

PLEASE INCLUDE SOME HEAVENLY BODIES ON THE STICKERS

SO WE CAN BUY MORE

WE COULD START A NEW POLITICAL STRAIN / MOVEMENT

THE HIGH ROLLERS PARTY AND PASS OUT TOKEā€¦ENDS
COME GET HIGH WITH US. R slogan
get cash donations or auctions to get $.
Hold a rally in at the beach.

:male_detective:
:speech_balloon:
:vulcan_salute:
:four_leaf_clover:

3 Likes

i think thatā€™s a perfect design for a t-shirt, on the front, nothing on the back. if you want to be discreet just remove the ā€œcannabis cultivation networkā€ part.? or maybe just the network part? i dont know

2 Likes

Need at least a dozen stickers and a t-shirt and and and!

Canā€™t believe itā€™s taken this long for someone to bring up this idea ?? :grin:

Stay hazed
Jake

10 Likes

Stickers
Lighters
T-Shirts/Hoodies
Pens

9 Likes

Great, if I start going down this rout, Iā€™ll end up with Overgrow, ice shanty, and my fish finder stickers and flags lol.

9 Likes

Can I toss this out here?

8 Likes

And thats the story of how overgrow started on full merch sales :rofl::+1::grin: Overgrow the world we shall

9 Likes

Hoodies!!! Love em

8 Likes

Definitely a hoodie or baja hoodie would be awesome

5 Likes

Iā€™m getting a tattoo. I guess a sticker will be cool too.

10 Likes

Iā€™d rock so much gear with that overgrow the globe photo on it. That is awesome.

5 Likes

Glad you like :+1:

@LemonadeJoe if you guys wanna use the designs I made on this thread, go for it. Just wanted to help contribute to the site :wink:

7 Likes

the posessive plural is wrong here, and it also makes it look like we are Ogres who canā€™t spell - It should be:
OVERGROW OGā€™ERS

10 Likes

My bad haha

10 Likes

Stoners who cant spell . Who would have thunk it ? :joy: :rofl: :sweat_smile: :smiley:

7 Likes

Stoners that cannot spell :slight_smile: my Engrish is OK :wink:

10 Likes

I am an ogre but I can speel

looking good @CADMAN I was going to work on some designs but was waiting to see what @LemonadeJoe was planning on doing first, and since he seems to have one already set to go. I also donā€™t want to step on anyoneā€™s toes or work outside of my periphery since lemonjoe has a good idea of how he wants the site to look or be represented already

6 Likes

Very :+1: and I feel the same. I can remove them?
Just wanted to help contribute, no harm intended.

5 Likes

no donā€™t remove them, they are cool, but we may want to think about moving any actual future design ideas off of the main forum in to the private forum or private messages with joe

6 Likes