Paonia Purple Paralyzer seed run "CLOSED"

Thanks very much. Someone was saying seeding plant need more N in late flower and I am accustomed to lowering N? Does it matter?

2 Likes

It may help, but at least with synthetic nutrients, I usually just run pretty standard “321” nutrients until the end. If the plant needs more nutrient, it has some in storage on the fans. :wink:

11 Likes

Thanks bud and @Badger . Appreciate the assist. I will just keep doing what I always do and see how it goes. I keep focusing on this being my fist seeded plant but it is still the same plant. I just need to stop over thinking it.

9 Likes

Mind if I roll that beanbag chair over by that lava lamp and watch the show?

3 Likes

Welcome, the more the merrier. Glorious victory or horrible train wreck, either way it may be worth watching :grinning:

7 Likes

Give yourself some credit, @DougDawson you got this . Easy peasy lol

9 Likes

Looking really SWEEET!

2 Likes

Like the parent that posts too many pics of their kids, here are today’s. Lol

28 Likes

Looking good man. I’m a little jealous since I haven’t got to start my seeds yet waiting for them to arrive. They should be here in a couple days depending on the postal service gods.

6 Likes

Nice, what you gonna run?

3 Likes

I’ll be running arakku valley first and maple leaf second.

Trying to give back to the community, that was so accepting and giving to me as well as all the other members.

15 Likes

Sounds awesome, hope they go really well for you.

6 Likes

Thank you I hope it goes smoothly as well .

3 Likes

They are coming along very nice. Looks like some good vigor in those. They will be teens in no time.

5 Likes

Looking good man.

4 Likes

I think I’ll watch along too. So Happy I found this thread. It looks like a good strain to have

5 Likes

Just another daily set of pics, I love watching them grow up :slight_smile:

34 Likes

Well it’s a new day and so time for a new pic or two. No more overthinking, no more worries. Plants are looking stronger every day. The one in the cup is the one I thought was going to die. It has been very slow but is coming back to life. There will most defiantly be some PPP seeds coming.

19 Likes

You may have already said, but how long do you plan to veg?

2 Likes

Honestly have not thought much about it. Was going more by how the plants look rather than the calendar. What are your thoughts on that? I would assume they don’t need to be huge to get good seed production but I could be wrong.

5 Likes