Paonia Purple Paralyzer seed run "CLOSED"

That is totally amazing, thanks bud. PM sent.

8 Likes

Hello all you PPP fans. So I am trying to get these seeds into the hands of the distributors but am still missing a country for 45 of you. Please add your county or flag beside your name so you donā€™t miss out on the PPP seeds. This will be the last shout out for this so I can get them out the door. It also looks like @Pedro_Bann and @Jdem075 changed your screen names. Please verify. Thanks.

@daytripr69 @HeritageFarms @Howard.Crane @jamescoldflame @GrowHard @AllOra @Sunvalley @ttutone @SeymourGreen @crazaer @Hempire420 @Misolo313 @jhentz @misterbee @curiouscat @BDGrows @randrobertson522 @ct2003viper @goodgrace87 @Djfda714 @diggySoze @Northern_Loki , @MORBIDLY_Og @2K19Starter @Pedro_Bann @valleymicro @burnso @ReactorPWR @Felzarn @Sincy @TheSadBadMadGrower @pookie123 @bob13 @n.R.G @PROfessor @Dyad @OldToby @Kingkush312 @Jdem075 @trytogoodbud @Instg8ter @JBow918 @repins12 @Who @keene

11 Likes

My handle is still the same :australia:

3 Likes

@Pedro_Bann , so were you not on the original sign up for Lefthandseeds run? It shows just @Pedro on that sheet.

4 Likes

Seymour Green. :liberia:

1 Like

Sunvalley :uk:

PROfessor and im :us:

@keene :us:

Just jumped into the signup wiki, hope thatā€™s alright, please remove if not, Iā€™m :us:

U.s of Aā€¦

Itā€™s the same name. And Iā€™m in the :us:
Thanks for this!

@repins12 is in the US

Im in the USA :us:

Ok all you PPP fans. Did some seperating into 100 packs to send to the distributors. Looks like if all confirm we got 174 people. Took this small pile and got 2200 seeds from it. Pulled out the couple green ones :slight_smile:

So we have the 1740 seeds needed with almost 500 extra. Life is good. Now all I have left to myself is

Looks like 10,000 or so left, lol. I am thinking after the fall box we may have to send some of these to @Sebring . So all is well, seeds are shipping and worst case scenario, if we have any issues getting them across the border to Sebring I have the stock to reship multiple times. PPP will be coming your way if you signed up, guaranteed. Have a good night all, gonna roll a joint as I my eyes are slightly crossed from counting 2200 seeds, lol. rollitup

45 Likes

I fuggin bet youā€™re gonna be seeing beans in your sleep! Itā€™s surly appreciated DougDawson, nice way to rebound a prez run.
Got some crosses going all over the place too !

7 Likes

Hey bud, hope you havenā€™t forgotten meā€¦ lol! I believe my name was down on one, but I donā€™t see it anymore! Not sure whether I should put my name hereā€¦ Thanks! :pray: :hugs:

2 Likes

If itā€™s not there just add it bud. No big deal, gonna be sending extras to the distributors anyway. All good. PPP for all

8 Likes

After a tough week you still come through. Youā€™re a solid dude Doug. Mad respect. Thanks for sharing your beans!

2 Likes

Thanks, I was really happy to be able to take this on and thrilled it worked out. All the crosses are really cool but all the straight PPP beans will keep this strain alive for a long time to come. I couldnā€™t be happier. Next up, BOG Sour Bubble :slight_smile:

16 Likes

maximum respect @DougDawson

3 Likes