Paonia Purple Paralyzer seed run "CLOSED"

That’s a lot of seeds there!

You kicked that first seed run bud. Major pollen and seed. You got the magic touch. Remember how nervous you were at the start?
:green_heart: :seedling:

7 Likes

Sure do, gonna run some BOG seeds next and feel the exact same way. I don’t want that nervous feeling to go away. Helps me pay attention. Fingers crossed it works out as well.

21 Likes

I’ll be like George Michael and have faith in you.

3 Likes

Aw hell cuz lol You got this! Good luck on generating a shit-ton of that Bog Sour Bubble, I’ll probably join the list when they’re ready lol it sounds tasty!

8 Likes

I concur :brown_heart:

Bro. Why didn’t you count 100 seeds, weigh the 100, then weigh the whole batch. :thinking: would have saved your eyes lol

Since spot 17 was available I added my name :wink:

5 Likes

Did I miss out?

Outa likes but: :heart:

3 Likes

@DougDawson this is awesome man, if you keep up at this pace we might have to all pool our lunch money to get you a seed counter

3 Likes

10K overage? :exploding_head:

Well Done!
:sunglasses: :+1:

Cheers
G

8 Likes

LOL, I should have but being my first seed run I just wanted to make sure I was accurate. Those 100 packs should make it a bit easier on the distributors. Now that I have met the goal I promised you can bet I won’t be counting the rest of them :wink: You put yourself on the original lefthandseeds signup :rofl: All good brother, doesn’t really matter where your names goes at this point, as long as you got on there. I have extra if you need them smokeit2

12 Likes

WHTATTT ugh. OK :ok_hand: point me to where I sign up for your ppp mason jar of seeds brother ,)

5 Likes

I was going to let you know and offer you half of mine. But, I see Doug got you covered.

4 Likes

Much appreciated :pray::relaxed: from you guys @DougDawson

1 Like

Never mind +++

?, what’s up bud?

1 Like

That is an insane amount of seeds dude. No way I would be able to count those. Just thinking about it makes me want to take a nap. Lol

4 Likes

Generally when you have that many you weigh, say 100, then divide the total weight to estimate the total. :wink:

6 Likes

The question was answered above.

1 Like

Yeah, that’s the plan going forward. I found a few that snuck through my initial sort and really didn’t want to send anything that wasn’t viable to the distributors.

6 Likes