Past adventures - mostly Bodhi or pollen chucks using his genetics

And I thought I had a BODHi obsession! Absolutely gorgeous work and pics @syzygy :raised_hands:t3:

4 Likes

SunRa 1

SunRa 2 cedar pheno

SunRa 3

SunRa 4

SunRa 5 ( May actually be #3 , documentation was pathetic this round)

23 Likes

GG4 x SSDD

19 Likes

Black Triangle

- went through 1 pack but don’t have many/any pictures that I can find anymore. This one is seeded by Goji OG.

20 Likes

Jungle Spice (Congo pine x 88g13hp) 1

Jungle Spice (Congo pine x 88g13hp) 2

15 Likes

Granola Funk F2 (2F) A

Granola Funk F2 (2F) B

20 Likes

Goji OG F2s from #5 (2021)

20 Likes

Chem 91 Skunk VA x SSDD

18 Likes

Everything is so damn frosty! Unbelievable pictures!

7 Likes

Sunshine Queen ( 3 kings OG x SSDD )

17 Likes

Must of missed when you grew this one what was your thoughts on it that Sounds like it could be a neat cross

7 Likes

Reposting review from RIU

GG4 x SSDD Freebie

Smells pretty strong, but not the strongest (8/10). Chocolate coffee rubber chem is my best attempt at describing the smells. A bit leafier and not as frosty as Space Monkey or GG4 RIL, but still sufficient trichome coverage. Similar flower morphology to all the SSDD (*except bubbashine pheno) that I’ve tried but slightly better calyx to leaf ratio. Trichomes are a bit on the stickier side than Space Monkey which felt powdery to me. The effects are very nice and lean towards SSDD in my opinion. Great night time medicine for relaxing. Has much more of what most people label a traditional “Indica experience” vs Space Monkey’s more hybrid effects. Was labeled Outdoor Only but didn’t notice any intersex traits. My first experience with the SSDD father, would definitely be interested in sampling some more.

Personally I think Space Monkey (pine pheno) was the best GG4 sample I’ve had to date, but the gg4 x ssdd was high quality.

19 Likes

Wow

First , least i forget , all BEAUTIFULLY GROWN

:100:

Got questions , but not right now , too high to pose them , lol

Will say i like your taste , grown many of the same , need your take on ones i have not .

My Space Monkey 2 was superbly delish bud with GG4 power

My keeper Goji , some of best bud i ever smoked .

Again beautiful work done I’ll stop in later when I’m not so shafted

:fire:

7 Likes

Beautiful report thank you I’m partial to gg4 genetics wish it was a bit more stable trying a gg4 x t-1000 from csi in my 4x4 tent this run got some snow monkey to run early next year too

7 Likes

If you have not run her , Space Monkey F1 seeds will throw some amazingly terpy and potent plants .

6 Likes

Absolutely stunning, @syzygy

@bodhi

5 Likes

Agree , @bodhi would be proud :100: @Northern_Loki

3 Likes

Might have to snag a pack while available after bills are taken care of have heard nothing but good about that one :call_me_hand:

4 Likes

Yeah good luck on that one

3 Likes

Yeah, I assumed I wasn’t getting a pack, so didn’t even ask about them. Haha

2 Likes