Past adventures - mostly Bodhi or pollen chucks using his genetics

Appreciate all the kind words everyone.

Space Monkey is one of Bodhi’s more hyped crosses and in my eyes the hype is warranted. My favorite pheno that I found in my pack had a pure Christmas tree / pine smell. Very potent, resinous, and high odor. Surprised it’s still in stock @ GLG. I’ve been tempted to buy it but I know that I’ll realistically never get to it haha.

I am still sad that I let that one go. Long story having to do with assuming a friend was holding a mom of it.

Goji OG can also throw out some fantastic uplifting phenos as well for sure.

22 Likes

Goji OG male 2021

space monkey female / goji og male

17 Likes

This is a good idea, I should probably do something like this myself, especially since I won’t be starting a new grow log for a couple months.

I’d comment on all the pics, but I think I already have haha.

5 Likes

Nice pics and nice buds, looking good!

2 Likes

Ooooohhhh, Space Monkey still available. Thanks for the heads-up.

2 Likes

Thanks!

Ya that would be cool to see, rather than trying to find your pictures on that other site. Kind of like a lazier low quality version of what @the_bot is doing. I can’t do full grow posts of stuff I tried in 2015~ or so but a few pictures should help at least and be in one place if I need to find them for whatever reason.

6 Likes

Right. And I guess I could just copy and paste the old smoke reports from the original logs.

Like an hour or two before I saw this, I was looking online for an old article from Skunk, one that I used to be able to find super-easily by just googling it and I couldn’t find it tonight. It seems like it’s getting harder and harder to find stuff that used to be, like, the first thing that would come up when I’d search it, I dunno what that’s about. Anyway, I was thinking about going through all of my old Skunks and posting all of the shit that I think people would be interested in, just random stuff, in one thread here.

So now I have two “projects” haha. I’m not sure which one I’ll do first. I need something to do while I’m waiting on the seedlings to grow, though.

6 Likes

A beautiful pictorial education here @syzygy.
Thanks for sharing.

3 Likes

Wonderfully done!

Did you find anything chocolate/citrusy/Chem in the Space Monkeys? I made F2 with super frosty chocolate citrus chem female to her brother that had the same traits. Not nearly as dense as yours and it showed in the progeny as well. But still Heavy hitting frosty stuff

9 Likes

Sounds and looks a bit like my Space Monkey 1. That pheno self seeded and there were 6 seeds in the buds. I actually tested those 6 out and there were some really cool phenos in there including some devastating potency. I think that pheno was good as well.

My favorite (#4) was not really dense either even though it looks like it may be. I wasn’t a huge fan of the lavander pheno (#2), but it did look awesome. Have you tested the F2s you made yet? @unomas tested an F2 of the pine pheno I found but sadly he saw some nanners pop up I believe.

9 Likes

Sadly I haven’t popped the F2 but I popped a handful of the Nitro Cookies x Space monkey F1 that I made at the same time as the F2 and it added potency and frost for sure

Here’s one Nitro monkey #6

5 Likes

Saved and followed, this is gonna be an amazing resource for looking things up I think. :pray:

5 Likes

Space Monkey 1 “S1s”

12 Likes

SSDD 1 - F2

16 Likes

Devil’s Hashplant 3

17 Likes

SSDD 2 Male - (pistillate) 2023

ssddMale

11 Likes

Sunshine Daydream 2 seeded (2023 germination)

Sunshine Daydream 3 (2023 germination)

17 Likes

Other Devil’s HP from that round. I think it’s what I posted earlier as Devil’s Hashplant 1 but I may have that mixed up with 3. Regardless this is another pheno.

17 Likes

Yeah…my Space Monkey F2 started spitting out nanners around day 21 and didn’t really stop until day 40ish…I’m going to flower out my clone to see if nanners pop up again or not. I’m hoping it was just due to a light leak that I didn’t discover/fix til day 21.

The bud is curing now. The nanners weren’t sterile, I’m finding maybe a seed or two in each nug I’ve tried so far. No big deal though…I didn’t have anything else in the flower tent at the time. So frosty! I’ll come back with pics sometime. Definitely smells like pine and tastes the same also sometimes. Hopefully this stays as it cures.

7 Likes

Damn, sorry to hear that! I’m not so sure I’d be as willing to give it another chance if it were me even if it was a light leak as the cause. Was there some redeeming quality to make them worth trying again (potency) or have you not sampled yet?

5 Likes