(complete) Franchise Genetics Alien Apparition Co-Op

11 Likes

The hash got mixed together. I used trim from a bunch of runs so I could fill my bubble machine.

4 Likes

Very cool! I like that :grin:

2 Likes

@DougDawson I have them all packed up. If you could send me a pm to verify your addy I will get them on the way. I already have it I just wanted to double check.

12 Likes

PM sent bud. Thanks.

7 Likes

Hey @Kushking902 , seeds arrived safe and sound. I will get them packed up and ready to go. Thanks for all your efforts brother, the’re greatly appreciated.

23 Likes

Glad to hear :grin: Now I will have to start searching for the next that needs to be brought back to life.

12 Likes

13 Likes

oh boy am I ever looking forward to the spring co-op box!!!
thanx for making these availlable @Kushking902

9 Likes

Moonchild!!!

2 Likes

I had the biggest crush on the Childlike Empress when I was a kid.

3 Likes

If I don’t have a flag or 2 diget country abbreviation your seeds can’t be sent to your distributor or you won’t get your seeds
(US, CA, EU, UK, AU, BR, MX)
Thank You!

Regular (TL3)

1. @DougDawson

TL2 (member)
34. @Colby
52. @Sanspepins f I don’t have a flag or 2 diget country abbreviation your seeds can’t be sent to your distributor or you won’t get your seeds
(US, CA, EU, UK, AU, BR, MX)
Thank You!

Regular (TL3)

1. @DougDawson

TL2 (member)
34. @Colby
52. @Sanspepins
:green_heart: :seedling:

I had to do it Doug :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

10 Likes

Lol, where the heck did my flag go :thinking:

5 Likes

I am still looking for @Sanspepins flag/COUNTY

:green_heart: :seedling:

Could be a cover location, since Cali is kind of generic in weedland, but this is from the user’s introduce yourself post. @G-paS

2 Likes

@Kushking902 Thank you for your time and energy to produce these seeds for all of us. TY

6 Likes

Not a problem brother! I hope you enjoy obsol33ts older work. I’m always looking for some of his first alien tech releases but they seam to be gone for good, anything of his I can get my hands on will be reproduced :grin:

9 Likes

I don’t suppose you had a couple extra of these sitting around from the repo do you @Kushking902 ? I missed sign ups by quite a bit, but would love to add some to my stash if you did 🤷🏻

2 Likes

Clearly dude has an awesome sense of humor.

“Novelty Salad Topping” :rofl:
Nice! Thanks for the co-op bud

3 Likes

Completed project